Motivational Quotes #401-450

(401)Do one thing every day that scares you.

Unknown

(402)Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.

Pablo Picasso

(403)The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Vidal Sassoon

(404)Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.

Maya Angelou

(405)If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

Jim Rohn

(406)Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Jim Ryun

(407)You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.

Booker T. Washington

(408)Ever tried.Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

(409)Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.

Leo Buscaglia

(410)Well done is better than well said.

Benjamin Franklin

(411)Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.

Christopher Morley

(412)Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Louisa May Alcott

(413)Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.

Johann Gottfried Von Herder

(414)Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.

Orison Swett Marden

(415)You have to know what you want to get. But when you know that, let it take you. And if it seems to take you off the track, don't hold back because perhaps that is instinctively where you want to be.

Gertrude Stein

(416)Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.

William Faulkner

(417)I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Edward Everett Hale

(418)Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Unknown

(419)Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.

Diane Sawyer

(420)Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.