Motivational Quotes #3,551-3,600

(3,551) I always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success.
Gloria Vanderbilt

(3,552) A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements.
Bo Bennett

(3,553) Change almost never fails because it's too early. It almost always fails because it's too late.
Seth Godin

(3,554) Of what does not concern you say nothing good or bad.
Italian proverb

(3,555) The best advice I've ever received: No one else knows what they are doing either.
Charles Bukowski

(3,556) Some things, once you've loved them, become yours forever. And if you try to let them go, they only circle back and return to you. They become part of who you are.
Unknown

(3,557) Be the weed growing through the cracks in the cement, beautiful because it doesn't know it's not supposed to be there.
Shane Koyczan

(3,558) If you're failing, then keep trying until you aren't.
Kintarou, Prince of Tennis

(3,559) I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.
Queen Elizabeth II

(3,560) Grief is the price we pay for love.
Queen Elizabeth II

(3,561) I hid my heart under my bed because my mother said, 'If you're not careful, someday somebody's going to break it.' Take it from me, under the bed is not a good hiding spot.
Shane Koyczan

(3,562) Friends are God's way of apologizing for your family.
Wayne Dyer

(3,563) Success doesn't happen overnight. Keep your eye on the prize and don't look back.
Erin Andrews

(3,564) When the writing is good, a book becomes a mirror. The reader will see an uncanny familiarity and respond accordingly.
Jen Knox

(3,565) I sit here before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up. I stand on mountaintops believing that avalanches will teach me to let go. I know nothing but I am here to learn.
Shane Koyczan

(3,566) Forever is composed of nows.
Emily Dickinson

(3,567) Do not be embarrassed by your failures. Learn from them and start again.
Richard Branson

(3,568) I write only when inspiration strikes. Fortunately, it strikes every morning at nine o'clock sharp.
W. Somerset Maugham

(3,569) We grew up learning to cheer on the underdog because we see ourselves in them.
Shane Koyczan

(3,570) No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader.
Robert Frost

(3,571) If today is as bad as it gets, understand that by tomorrow, today will have ended.
Shane Koyczan

(3,572) You can keep walking, turn back, or take a different road.
Elliot Nightray, Pandora Hearts

(3,573) People are not rain or snow or autumn leaves; they do not look beautiful when they fall.
Unknown

(3,574) Never let anyone tell you that you need to be positive all the time; you are not a robot.
Paulo Coelho

(3,575) Your past is just a lesson, not a life sentence.
Unknown

(3,576) Fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter.
Unknown

(3,577) There are so many reasons to smile.
Unknown

(3,578) It's amazing how much noise people ignoring each other can make.
Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

(3,579) Your beauty is not determined by those who see you; it is treasured by those who know you.
Shane Koyczan

(3,580) A novelist is a person who lives in other people's skins.
E. L. Doctorow

(3,581) Fake people have an image to maintain; real people just don't care.
Hikigaya Hachiman

(3,582) Writer's block is just a fancy way of saying, "I don't feel like doing any work today."
Meagan Spooner

(3,583) I have decided to be happy because it's good for my health.
Voltaire

(3,584) Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most exciting moments in life take us completely by surprise.
Lori Deschene

(3,585) Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(3,586) I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.
Sade Andria Zahala

(3,587) I've been shot down so many times I get altitude sickness just from standing up for myself.
Shane Koyczan

(3,588) Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
Elbert Hubbard

(3,589) We supplied the determination it takes to make ideas and goals the parents of Possibility. And we believe ourselves to be members of this family, not just one branch on one tree, but a forest whose roots make up a dynasty. So, when I call you sister or brother, it's not lightly.
Shane Koyczan

(3,590) Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn't mean to take.
Angela N. Blount

(3,591) Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
Oprah Winfrey

(3,592) You can meet somebody tomorrow who has better intentions for you than someone you've known forever. Time means nothing, character does.
Unknown

(3,593) A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
Billy Graham

(3,594) Do not pity the dead, pity the living and above all, those who live without love.
Unknown

(3,595) Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Jerry Dunn

(3,596) Satop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
Tony Hsieh

(3,597) Playing it safe is the riskiest choice we can ever make.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

(3,598) Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too fast.
Benjamin Franklin

(3,599) Be like a postage stamp: stick to one thing until you get there.
Josh Billings

(3,600) You will not do incredible things without an incredible dream.
John Eliot