Motivational Quotes #201-250

(201)I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas Edison

(202)No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Robin Williams

(203)Where thou art, thou is home.

Emily Dickinson

(204)Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher.

Unknown

(205)If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.

Bishop T.D. Jakes

(206)There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Albert Einstein

(207)The world sees only what you do. God sees why you do it.

Unknown

(208)When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead.

Ernest Hemingway

(209)Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

John Shedd

(210)I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.

Walt Disney

(211)Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever.

Unknown

(212)Storms make trees take deeper roots.

Dolly Parton

(213)Hard times are like a washing machine. They twist, turn and knock us around, but in the end we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before.

Unknown

(214)When everything seems to be going against you, remember that an airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Henry Ford

(215)The only people for me are the mad ones: the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.

Jack Kerouae

(216)He wondered if normalcy was something, like vision or silence, you didn't realize was precious until you lost it.

Cassandra Clare

(217)Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

Unknown

(218)You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

(219)You can do anything, but not everything.

Unknown