Motivational Quotes #2,901-2,950

(2,901) The very fact that the jaguar can become extinct while the Pekingese survives indicates to me that someone hasn't thought this thing through.
A. Whitney Brown

(2,902) We should venture on the study of every kind of animal without distaste; for each and all will reveal to us something natural and something beautiful.
Unknown

(2,903) If you think dogs can't count, try keeping three cookies in your pocket, and giving your dog only two.
Unknown

(2,904) It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.
Annie Gottlier

(2,905) So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
"Already Gone" by The Eagles

(2,906) The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders.
Foster's Law

(2,907) Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
H. Jackson Brown

(2,908) We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
Elbert Hubbard

(2,909) If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
Barack Obama

(2,910) I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.
Doug Hutchinson

(2,911) Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.
David Byrne

(2,912) Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Robert Frost

(2,913) It requires less character to discover the faults of others than to tolerate them.
J. Petit Senn

(2,914) Do not let it be your aim to be something, but to be someone.
Victor Hugo

(2,915) People need dreams. There's as much nourishment in them as food.
Dorothy Gilman

(2,916) If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra

(2,917) Success is dependent on effort.
Sophocles

(2,918) In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.
Anthony J. D'Angelo

(2,919) Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.
Christian D. Larsen

(2,920) Leadership has been defined as the ability to hide your panic from others.
Unknown

(2,921) There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
Epictetus

(2,922) Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods.
C. S. Lewis

(2,923) The less you know, the more you believe.
Bono

(2,924) To be one, to be united, is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.
Bono

(2,925) We thought we had the answers, but it was the questions we had wrong.
Bono

(2,926) Books are like a mirror. If an ass looks in, you can't expect an angel to look out.
Arthur Schopenhauer

(2,927) He who studies books alone will know how things ought to be, and he who studies men will know how they are.
Charles Colton

(2,928) Books are the quietest and most constant of friends and the most patient of teachers.
Charles W. Eliot

(2,929) Whatever we read from intense curiosity gives us a model of how we should always read.
Ernest Dimnet

(2,930) The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind. It is a moral illumination.
Elizabeth Hardwick

(2,931) Never judge a book by its movie.
J. W. Eagan

(2,932) Many books require no thought from those who read them, and for a very simple reason; they made no such demand upon those who wrote them.
Charles Colton

(2,933) Some books leave us free and some books make us free.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(2,934) Books are like movies in your mind, but with better special effects.
J. Millard Simpson

(2,935) Cats always know whether people like or dislike them. They do not always care enough to do anything about it.
Winifred Carriere

(2,936) In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
Terry Pratchett

(2,937) Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas.
Paula Poundstone

(2,938) Anyone can be a barbarian; it requires a terrible effort to remain a civilized man.
Leonard Sidney Woolf

(2,939) We boil at different degrees.
Clint Eastwood

(2,940) Live is what makes you smile when you're tired.
Unknown

(2,941) Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason.
Andre Gide

(2,942) The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
Marcus Aurelius

(2,943) There is no paychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
Ben Williams

(2,944) It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know.
Eleanor Roosevelt

(2,945) Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.
Eleanor Roosevelt

(2,946) The longer we live, the more we find out we are like other persons.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

(2,947) By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
Charles Wadsworth

(2,948) Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself.
Dumbledore, Harry Potter

(2,949) Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.
Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter

(2,950) Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.
John Keats