Motivational Quotes #851-900

(851)People are slow to claim confidence in undertakings of magnitude.

Ovid

(852)I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think of what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man.

Jake Owen

(853)As long as you're true to you, you believe it and you make others believe it, then what you're doing is just art. If you give everybody a blank canvas and some paint, not everybody's picture is going to be exactly the same, but it's still art.

Jake Owen

(854)I look at my little girl and I wonder what she's going to be and what she's going to do and what it is that leads girls certain directions in life. I think a lot of that goes back to what kind of father they had, and so it makes me want to be the best dad I can possibly be.

Jake Owen

(855)I suppose whenever you go through periods of transition, or in a way, it's a very definite closing of a chapter of your life—I suppose those times are always going to be both very upsetting and also very exciting by the very nature because things are changing and you don't know what's going to happen.

Daniel Radcliffe

(856)I live my life through fear. If I'm afraid of it I'll do it just so I'm not afraid of it anymore.

Jeremy Renner

(857)You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone.

Rihanna

(858)You just have to accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing it's your body.

Rihanna

(859)I enjoy life when things are happening. I don't care if it's good things or bad things. That means you're alive.

Joan Rivers

(860)If there wasn't mystery, people wouldn't have anything to ponder. If you already knew everything, you wouldn't have anything to think about and life would just be really boring.

Emma Roberts

(861)I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

Julia Roberts

(862)The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that's good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.

Julia Roberts

(863)Everything I've done has had purpose and has been passionate and has been executed in the best way that I knew how. Maybe that's not the perfect way. Maybe that's not the easiest way. But it's the best way that I knew how to do it.

Julia Roberts

(864)You have to be smart enough not to dismiss where you came from. It may not be all we are, but it makes up for a great deal.

Julia Roberts

(865)Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You'll realize this as soon as they're born, and they start using sleep deprivation to break you.