Motivational Quotes #1,201-1,250

(1,201)Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.

Bertolt Breecht

(1,202)When what we are is what we want to be, that's happiness.

Malcolm Forbes

(1,203)Happiness depends more on how life strikes you than on what happens.

Andy Rooney

(1,204)A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

Bette Davis

(1,205)Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

(1,206)The most worthwhile thing is to try to put happiness into the lives of others.

Robert Baden-Powell

(1,207)Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Dale Carnegie

(1,208)The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.

Chuck Palahniuk

(1,209)Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do but how much love we put in that action.

Mother Teresa

(1,210)Where we love is home—home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.

Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

(1,211)Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.

Sarah Ban Breathnach

(1,212)I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.

Maya Angelou

(1,213)Housework is what a woman does that nobody notices unless she hasn't done it.

Evan Esar

(1,214)God is at home, it's we who have gone out for a walk.

Meister Eckhart

(1,215)Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.

John Wayne

(1,216)Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

(1,217)Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.

Edgar Allan Poe

(1,218)It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.

Hans F. Hansen

(1,219)Experience teaches only the teachable.

Aldous Huxley

(1,220)Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.

NidoQubein

(1,221)What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.

Theodore Roethke

(1,222)I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.

Gustave Flaubert

(1,223)There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

(1,224)Whoever is happy will make others happy too.

Anne Frank

(1,225)Nurture your minds with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.

Benjamin Disraeli

(1,226)There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.

Aristotle

(1,227)Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.

Roger Ebert

(1,228)Common sense is not so common.

Voltaire

(1,229)An intelligent person is never afraid or ashamed to find errors in his understanding of things.

Bryant H. McGill

(1,230)Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.

Steve Jobs

(1,231)You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.

Richard Branson

(1,232)The life ahead can only be glorious if you learn to live in total harmony with the Lord.

Sai Baba

(1,233)Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.

Daniel J. Boorstin

(1,234)Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks.

Isaac Watts

(1,235)Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

(1,236)The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.

Joseph Campbell

(1,237)Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

Bob Marley

(1,238)One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.

William Feather

(1,239)The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

Dalai Lama

(1,240)The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.

Alfred Adler

(1,241)Into each life some rain must fall.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

(1,242)All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Havelock Ellis

(1,243)Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.

Carl Sandburg

(1,244)Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Isaac Asimov

(1,245)Life is a lot like jazz...it's best when you improvise.

George Gershwin

(1,246)Most people have never learned that one of the main aims in life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

(1,247)The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.

William Hazlitt

(1,248)The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.

Oprah Winfrey

(1,249)The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Bruce Lee

(1,250)Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

John W. Gardner