Motivational Quotes #451-500

(451)Our greatest fear should not be of failure...but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.

Francis Chan

(452)Be content to act, leave the talking to others.

Baltasar

(453)I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.

G.K. Chesterton

(454)Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Albert Einstein

(455)When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.

LollyDaskal

(456)You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

Bob Marley

(457)Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

John Lennon

(458)You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.

Unknown

(459)Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Joshua J. Marine

(460)You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.

Erica Jong

(461)The person who said it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

Chinese proverb

(462)If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.

Abigail Van Buren

(463)The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

(464)If there is a book you want to read but isn't written yet, write it.

Shel Silverstein

(465)Never prove people right. Never prove them wrong. Prove instead that you make your own path in life.

Katina Ferguson

(466)There is a difference between talented people and gifted people. Talented people are good at something; gifted people are something.

Steve Maraboli

(467)Nothing in this world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Paulo Coelho

(468)If you start by promising what you don't even have yet, you'll lose your desire to work towards getting it.

Paulo Coelho

(469)I said, "Somebody should do something about that." Then I realized I am somebody.

Lily Tomlin

(470)If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.

Thomas Edison

(471)Three things that never come back:

The spent arrow, the spoken word, and the lost opportunity.