Motivational Quotes #1,251-1,300

(1,251)Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.

Frank A. Clark

(1,252)Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.

Hugh Prather

(1,253)Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.

Jim Carrey

(1,254)Life is very interesting...in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.

Drew Barrymore

(1,255)God gave me life to continue to do things that I would never have done.

Stevie Wonder

(1,256)Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.

Paulo Coelho

(1,257)The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.

NiccoloMachtavelli

(1,258)It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.

Napoleon Hill

(1,259)Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

Mother Teresa

(1,260)Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

(1,261)The first duty of love is to listen.

Paul Tillich

(1,262)The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman I love.

Jean de la Bruyere

(1,263)Love is a game that two can play and both win.

Eva Gabor

(1,264)What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.

Helen Keller

(1,265)Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

Alexander Smith

(1,266)Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.

Karl A. Menninger

(1,267)Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.

H. L. Mencken

(1,268)Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.

Zora Neale Hurston

(1,269)The best proof of love is trust.

Joyce Brothers

(1,270)Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Emily Bronte

(1,271)The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.

Gilbert K. Chesterton

(1,272)'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.