Motivational Quotes #1,101-1,150

(1,101)Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

Og Mandino

(1,102)Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.

Morihei Ueshiba

(1,103)Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone.

Deepak Chopra

(1,104)If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost.

Zig Ziglar

(1,105)If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

(1,106)I don't believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.

Oprah Winfrey

(1,107)It is not a disgrace to fail. Failing is one of the greatest arts in the world.

Charles Kettering

(1,108)Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure.

Jack Lemmon

(1,109)No man is a failure who is enjoying life.

William Feather

(1,110)When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.

Joel Osteen

(1,111)We are twice armed if we fight with faith.

Plato

(1,112)Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.

Rabindranath Tagore

(1,113)We are never defeated unless we give up on God.

Ronald Reagan

(1,114)Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions.

Joel Osteen

(1,115)Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.

J. R. R. Tolkein

(1,116)Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.

Mahatma Gandhi

(1,117)Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.

Helen Keller

(1,118)Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.

Khalil Gibran

(1,119)God didn't make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.

Joel Osteen

(1,120)God never made a promise that was too good to be true.

Dwight L. Moody

(1,121)A faith is necessity to a man. Woe to him who believes in nothing.

Victor Hugo

(1,122)God:

A being whose only definition is that He is beyond man's power to conceive.

Ayn Rand

(1,123)Faith is a state of openness or trust.

Alan Watts

(1,124)Have faith in God; God has faith in you.

Edwin Louis Cole

(1,125)I live and love in God's peculiar light.

Michelangelo

(1,126)Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Helen Keller

(1,127)But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.

Alan Watts

(1,128)I am one of those who would rather sink with faith than swim without it.

Stanley Baldwin

(1,129)Faith is what someone knows to be true, whether they believe it or not.

Flannery O'Connor

(1,130)Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

John Ruskin

(1,131)I don't think anyone has a normal family.

Edward Furlong

(1,132)The most important thing in the world is family and love.

John Wooden

(1,133)Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.

Dorothy Thompson

(1,134)Have no fear of perfection—you'll never reach it.

Salvador Dali

(1,135)We fear the thing we want the most.

Robert Anthony

(1,136)Do what you fear and fear disappears.

David Joseph Schwartz

(1,137)We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

Eleanor Roosevelt

(1,138)Love casts out fear, but we have to get over fear in order to get close enough to love.

Dorothy Day

(1,139)The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.

John. C. Maxwell

(1,140)Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

John F. Kennedy

(1,141)To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.

Lewis B. Smedes

(1,142)Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.

Desmond Tutu

(1,143)Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.

Garrison Keillor

(1,144)It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.

William Blake

(1,145)As we know, forgiveness of oneself is the hardest of all the forgivenesses.

Joan Baez

(1,146)Before we can forgive one another, we have to understand one another.

Emma Goldman

(1,147)Knowing that you are completely forgiven destroys the power of sin in your life.

Joseph Prince

(1,148)The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

Honore de Balzae

(1,149)Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.

Euripides

(1,150)A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

Jim Morrison