Motivational Quotes #1,651-1,700

(1,651)Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.

Seneca

(1,652)Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.

Roger Crawford

(1,653)I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot.

Nadia Comaneci

(1,654)It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.

Albert Einstein

(1,655)I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it's going to work or whether I'm going to fall flat on my face.

Johnny Depp

(1,656) If you are facing a new challenge or being asked to do something that you have never done before don't be afraid to step out. You have more capability than you think you do but you will never see it unless you place a demand on yourself for more.

Joyce Meyer

(1,657) Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's a day you've had everything to do and you've done it.

Margaret Thatcher

(1,658)There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.

William Frederick Halsey Jr.

(1,659)All problems become smaller if you don't dodge them but confront them.

William Frederick Halsey Jr.

(1,660)Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it's only by this meeting that a new world is born.

Anais Nin

(1,661)You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.

Epicurus

(1,662) Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words 'forever.' But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you love because you know they don't like doing it.

Marian Keyes

(1,663)We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person doesn't care at all.

Eleanor Roosevelt

(1,664) Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.