Motivational Quotes #2,301-2,350

(2,301) Sometimes those who don't socialize aren't actually anti-social, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.
Unknown

(2,302) I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allen Poe

(2,303) People are hungry for stories. It's part of out very being. Storytelling is a form of history, of immortality too. It goes from one generation to another.
Studs Terkel

(2,304) Cutting someone completely off from your life sometimes is necessary for your peace. Don't feel guilty for it.
Trent Shelton

(2,305) Some days success just means not giving up.
Steve Roggenbuck

(2,306) You won't find faith of hope down a telescope. You won't find heart or soul in the stars. You can break everything down to chemicals, but you can't explain a love like ours.
"Science and Faith" by The Script

(2,307) Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
William Gibson

(2,308) Smile because it confuses people, because it's easier than explaing what's killing you on the inside.
Joker, Batman

(2,309) I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I choose to love you in loneliness, for in loneliness no one owns you but me. I choose to adore you from a distance, for distance will shield me from pain. I choose to kiss you in the wind, for the wind is gentler than my lips. I choose to hold you in my dreams, for in my dreams you have no end.
Rumi

(2,310) If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you.
House, House M.D.

(2,311) Never give up, no matter what may set you back, and know that, at the end of the road, you're going to have something that you can be proud of.
Markiplier, YouTuber

(2,312) You always love those friends that, no matter what you say, they'll either make fun of you or laugh at you because you can just be yourself around them. Those are the best kind of friends. I can be totally myself around them and be just a big idiot and thry don't mind.
Markiplier, YouTuber

(2,313) Don't you think that true memories are a combination of the fun and painful ones?
Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist

(2,314) When you love something, you don't threaten it. You don't punish it. You fight for it. You take care of it. You put it first.
Leslie Knope

(2,315) You can't control everything and you don't have to. When you allow things to happen naturally, they happen better.
Rob Hill Sr.

(2,316) A river cuts through a rock not because of its strength, but because of its persistence.
Jim Watkins

(2,317) No matter how hard life is, you are your own architecture. If you give up then there's no one that can help you, but if you want to keep building your future, then no one can stop you either.
Kim Jaejoong

(2,318) If there's even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life's too short and happiness is too rare.
A.R. Lucas