Motivational Quotes #551-600

(551)We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery.

H. G. Wells

(552)We have to learn to be our own best friend, because we fall too easily into the trap of being our worst enemy.

Roderick Thorp

(553)Rain is a good reminder of how our attitude can affect everything. Some folks let it destroy their day; others consider it a blessing.

Judy Ford

(554)Whenever I meet people for the first time, I assume that they have a great story to tell and that it's my job to find it.

Sarah Ferguson

(555)I chose and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken; the choosing was not. You have to move on.

Stephen Sondheim

(556)You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

Franklin P. Jones

(557)I ask people if an elephant has ever bitten them. Most of the time people say no. But everyone has been bitten by a mosquito. It's the little things that get us.

David DeNotaris

(558)Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Unknown

(559)Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.

Richard Bach

(560)Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Erica Jong

(561)The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.

Oscar Wilde

(562)It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Walt Disney

(563)There is opportunity and sometimes joy in the chaos and the unknown.

Soledad O'Brien

(564)Chaos is just an illusion brought on by your inability to perceive things as they truly are.

Alyson Bradley

(565)Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I know you are not."

Unknown

(566)Peace:

It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Unknown

(567)Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says, "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place."

Marianne Williamson

(568)Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.

William Shakespeare

(569)The thing about chaos, is that while it disturbs us, it too, forces our hearts to roar in a way we secretly find magnificent.

Christopher Pointdexter