Motivational Quotes #3,951-4,000

(3,951) Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won't accept.
Anna Taylor

(3,952) I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.
Erin van Vuren

(3,953) We are not perfect human beings, nor do we have to pretend to be. But it is necessary for us to be the best version of ourselves we can be.
Unknown

(3,954) Since it is likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage.
C. S. Lewis

(3,955) Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
C. S. Lewis

(3,956) Everything is nothing with a twist.
Kurt Vonnegut

(3,957) Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside.
Unknown

(3,958) People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.
Abraham Hicks

(3,959) May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
Nelson Mandela

(3,960) I fyou live for people's acceptance, you'll die from their rejection.
Lecrae

(3,961) Sometimes, the best way to appreciate something is to be without it for a while.
Unknown

(3,962) Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.
Gloria Steinem

(3,963) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
Marcus Aurelius

(3,964) Live the way you want to be remembered.
Unknown

(3,965) It's not the future that you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious.
Unknown

(3,966) People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won't notice their behavior that made you change.
Unknown

(3,967) The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.
Unknown

(3,968) What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be.
Unknown

(3,969) I like storms. They let me know that even the sky screams sometimes.
Unknown

(3,970) I didn't change, I just found myself.
Unknown

(3,971) Be a good person but don't waste time to prove it.
Unknown

(3,972) Listen to your own voice, your own soul. Too many people listen to the noise of the world instead of themselves.
Unknown

(3,973) Should you ever find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, smallness, or insecurities, remember things could be worse...you could be them.
Unknown

(3,974) Have more than you show. Speak less than you know.
Unknown

(3,975) Be curious, not judgmental.
Walt Whitman

(3,976) Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself.
Unknown

(3,977) We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.
Meghan Coates

(3,978) Live in such a way that, if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
Unknown

(3,979) Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.
Unknown

(3,980) Be careful of who you pretend to be. You might forget who you are.
Unknown

(3,981) Don't miss out on something amazing just because it could also be difficult.
Unknown

(3,982) Life may mot be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Unknown

(3,983) We worry about tomorrow like it's promised.
Unknown

(3,984) Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, you know what else is scarier? Regret.
Unknown

(3,985) The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.
Unknown

(3,986) Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit.
Unknown

(3,987) One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people.
Jarod Kintz

(3,988) See the light in others, and treat them as if thatis all you see.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

(3,989) You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools only because the truth requires change.
Unknown

(3,990) In the end, we'll all become stories.
Margaret Atwood

(3,991) Experience taught her. Hurt raised her. Neither defined her.
Adrian Michael

(3,992) People with good intentions make promises but people with good character keep them.
Unknown

(3,993) What good are wings without the courage to fly?
Atticus

(3,994) We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
Unknown

(3,995) Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.
Unknown

(3,996) You know who your real friends are when you pull yourself away from them and see who wonders why you are pulling away.
Unknown

(3,997) Be so good they can't ignore you.
Steve Martin

(3,998) Things never happen the same way twice.
Unknown

(3,999) A year ago, everything was different. And now that I look back, I realize that a year can do a lot to a person.
Unknown

(4,000) Go for it. No matter how it ends, it was an experience.
Unknown