Motivational Quotes #2,351-2,400

(2,351) When you've done something wrong, admit it and be sorry. No one in history has ever choked to death from swallowing their pride.
Unknown

(2,352) If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn't be anything for us to do.
George Bernard Shaw

(2,353) Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.
Pearl S. Buck

(2,354) Do a little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelms the world.
Neil Gaiman

(2,355) If you have time to judge other people, you have too much time on your hands. Get off your butt and do something meaningful.
Shane Gibson

(2,356) Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
Blaise Pascal

(2,357) The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Terry Pratchett

(2,358) Be silent, or say something better than silence.
Pythagoras

(2,359) Some days you're the bug, other days you're the windshield.
Unknown

(2,360) If memories were indeed like what a camera records, they could be forgotten, or they could fade so they are no longer clear and vivid. But it would be difficult to explain to people could have memories that are both clear and vivid while also being wrong. Yet that happens, and it is not infrequent.
Leonard Mlodinow

(2,361) Life is full of fake people. Before you decide to judge them, make sure you are not one of them.
Unknown

(2,362) Sadly a lot of the pain that we are dealing with are really only thoughts.
Unknown

(2,363) People only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
Unknown

(2,364) We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
William Shakespeare

(2,365) Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
Malcom Forbes

(2,366) Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

(2,367) Don't look back unless you can smile; don't look ahead unless you can dream.
Irish proverb

(2,368) Every story has an end, but in life every ending is a new beginning.
Unknown

(2,369) Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale.
Hans Christian Anderson

(2,370) Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny.
C.S. Lewis, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

(2,371) Do not by any means destroy yourself. For if you live, you may yet have good fortune but all the dead are dead alike.
C.S. Lewis, The Horse and His Boy

(2,372) Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.
Tris, Divergent