Motivational Quotes #3,001-3,050

(3,001) It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know.
Eleanor Roosevelt

(3,002) Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life.
Herbert Otto

(3,003) It isn't sufficient just to want - you've got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want.
Franklin Roosevelt

(3,004) Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you, but you can't use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.
Unknown

(3,005) It's better to have your nose in a book, than in someone else's business.
Adam Stanley

(3,006) Don't waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
Matareva Pearl

(3,007) Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.
Blaise Pascal

(3,008) The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, a mutual respect,a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
Fawn Weaver

(3,009) She was brave and strong and broken all at once.
Anna Funder

(3,010) It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
E. E. Cummings

(3,011) An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.
Ernst Schumacher

(3,012) It takes writing a billion bad words before you get to the good ones.
Ray Bradbury

(3,013) In utter loneliness, a writer tries to explain the inexplicable. And if he is a writer wise enough to know it can't be done, then he is not a writer at all. A good writer always works at the impossible.
John Steinbeck

(3,014) The slaves of today are not driven with whips, but with schedules.
John Steinbeck

(3,015) The writer must believe that what he is doing is the most important thing in the world. And he must hold to his illusion even if he knows it is not true.
John Steinbeck

(3,016) And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
"East of Eden" by John Steinbeck

(3,017) There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.
Freya Stark

(3,018) Don't let reasons be the reason you are not successful.
Charles Clark

(3,019) By others' faults the wise correct their own.
Proverb

(3,020) Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy.
Matt Lucas

(3,021) If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
Nelson Mandela

(3,022) Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

(3,023) If you have been smiling through tough times, then the smile is really true.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar