Motivational Quotes #701-750

(701)If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it's worth every penny.

Rachel Roy

(702)The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon.

Angelina Jolie

(703)If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'

Jeff Foxworthy

(704)I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.

Frida Kahlo

(705)There's no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.

Jerry O'Connell

(706)Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Nevertheless one had better know the rules, for they sometimes guide in doubtful cases, though not often.

Paracelsus

(707)Think about the comfortable feeling you have as you open your front door. That's but a hint of what we'll feel some day on arriving at the place our Father has lovingly and personally prepared for us in Heaven. We will finally—and permanently—be 'at home' in a way that defies description.

Charles Stanley

(708)Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.

Benjamin Disraeli

(709)My role model was my grandfather. He instilled in me the feeling that no matter how successful you are you have a responsibility to help others.

Kevin Johnson

(710)Forgiveness is not a feeling—it's a decision we make because we want to do what's right before God. It's a quality decision that won't be easy and it may take time to get through the process, depending on the severity of the offense.

Joyce Meyer

(711)When I'm dancing, I'm not thinking about anything. I am here. I am totally there. You know? And the feeling is a sensation of being away from myself. My soul dances with the angels, and my body dances with my wife.

Paulo Coelho

(712)We all know the feeling of surrounding to the embedded biases of our devices. We let our cell phones ping us every time there's an incoming message and check our e-mail even when we'd best pay attention to what's going on around us in the real world.

Douglas Rushkoff

(713)I discovered that joy is not the negation of pain, but rather acknowledging the presence of pain and feeling happiness in spite of it.

Lupita Nyong'o

(714)When we have a good balance between thinking and feeling...our actions and lives are richer for it.

Yo-Yo Ma

(715)The sensation of never feeling good enough or pretty enough will always be there. It's a constant dialogue, and you just learn to be more powerful than that other voice. When you hear it come up, you shut it down.