Chapter 67: Her

She looked exactly like her. From her skin complexion to her sparkly eyes, all the way down to the way she walked and carried herself. She was Adrianna, but at the same time she wasn't. 

"She's not Adrianna. This is Andryah. A living ancestor of Adrianna as well as her doppelganger." Klaus explained. I couldn't stop looking at her. They were physically identical. 

"Is this the man Adrianna was in love with?" she asked Katherine. She nodded. "So why are you here?" Elena asked.

 "We're here to bring Addy back."

~Later~

We called Bonnie over to see whether Klaus was bullshitting with his "plan" of bringing Adrianna back.

 "No. He's not kidding. You can bring Adrianna back with a spell but it's complicated." Bonnie said.

 "How?" Stefan asked. 

We were all sitting in the living room. Katherine, Klaus and Andryah were sitting on one couch and Stefan and Elena on the other. I was sitting in the middle staring at Andryah intently. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked exactly like my dead soulmate. 

"Well the process needs 2 Blackwood witches to perform it on the 21st of the month." Bonnie explained. "Why the 21st?" Elena asked. "That's the day the last of the Blackwood witches were burned at the stake. It's when our lineage ended." Andryah's voice piped in.

 I kept staring at her, never taking my eyes off her. She seemed slightly uncomfortable, but played it off well. 

"He keeps staring at me." She whispered to Katherine. "Well you look like the dead love of his life, of course he's going to stare." She replied spitefully.

 Bonnie flipped through her grimoire and read. "The spell can only be performed by two original Blackwood witches or it won't work." She explained. "Bonnie we only have one." Elena said. 

"No. I know someone." Bonnie said.