Chapter 42: Deceived by Myself

Adrianna’s POV

It had been 3 months since I’ve seen the outside world. Klaus and Rebekah have done their absolute best of keeping me in this house of theirs. There are windows but nothing to see except for grasslands and animals. The mansion is nice but a bit out of my taste. I was in my room, sitting on my bed and rethinking all of this through. I barely saw anyone except for my tutor, who came by 3 times a week. Klaus had taken into consideration as seeing that I hadn’t graduated yet and gave me a chance to finish my high school education.

I liked Klaus. He was very different from Damon. Much wiser, cultured and had a spectacular view of the world. I think I’ve grown a crush on him. Although I still love Damon. I’ll never be able to love someone like the way I love him. I miss him a lot too. I started to rethink our break up. The way he pleaded for me to stay and not leave him, how he declared his love for me and especially the words he said to me when I saw him at the mansion. I cried almost every time I thought about it. Maybe I should’ve just let him explain, but he was still in love with somebody else. I felt a tear fall down and quickly wiped it away when I remembered that.

I looked down at my hands, rubbing my finger where my ring was; my witch ring that held onto the dark magic to keep it from spreading. When I arrived at the mansion, I realized I didn’t have it. I though it might’ve gotten lost within the crash. Ever since then, I’ve had black outs like crazy. I even get worse around people.

~Flashback~

I was feeling hungry. So I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I found a peach and I started to peel it with a knife. Rebekah entered the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag from the refrigerator. Then this feeling came over me. Suddenly, I wasn’t there anymore. By anymore, I mean I left my body and somebody took over me. I was a ghost watching my body do whatever it wanted from behind my eyes. This wasn’t me. This was somebody else.

“Hello, Rebekah.” My voice said

. “What the hell is going on?” I thought.

Rebekah just looked at me, well my body, as if I was crazy.

“Hi?” she questioned.

“You’re weak without Klaus.” My body told her.

“Excuse me?” Rebekah asked.

“You heard me. He and I were perfect until you popped up from Spain.” My body replied with a smirk.

Rebekah just looked at her until realization hit her face. “Andryah.” She said darkly.

Before I knew it, my body had Rebekah pinned up against the wall with the knife I was using to her neck.

“Just leave Klaus and I alone and we’ll be happy.” Andryah threatened.

She pushed Andryah and she hit the counter. I woke up with a sore head and slight memories of what occurred in the kitchen. I was in my room and the door was slightly open, so I was able to hear Rebekah and Klaus’ conversation.

“It was Andria. She entered her body and took over.” Rebekah told Klaus.

Klaus noticed that I was awake and he came over to my bed side.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” he asked.

“I’m good, although I have a slight headache.” I told him.

He placed the back of his hand on my forehead, then on my neck, checking my temperature. “You’re really warm. Just stay here and rest and I’ll bring you some food.” He said.

He gently caressed my cheek then kissed my forehead and then left the room. I blushed at his kindness, but that was soon replaced with fear when I saw Rebekah look at me with disgust. She left the room and just left me to ask one question. Who was Andryah?