Chapter 53: Pains Part II

You’re pregnant.” She said.

I just stared at her, trying to not to believe what she just told me.

“Pregnant?” I said slowly.

“Yes, believe it or not.” She said.

“I would rather not.” Pretty soon I had to believe it and then confront it to everyone, especially Damon. I had gone home in utter shock only to greet Damon when I enter.

“Hey, where were you? I tried calling but you didn’t pick up.” He asked.

I just gave him a friendly smile and said “I have some news for you. Can you get everyone in the living room please?” He looked at me before gently grabbing my face.

“Is everything okay with you?” He asked.

“I'm fine." I lied.

He kissed my forehead. “I love you.” He said.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips softly before he went away.

I went up to the bathroom to wash up before I headed downstairs. When I went down there, everyone was sitting down waiting for me. There was Damon, Elena, Stefan, Alaric and Caroline. They were all looking at me as I sat down infront of them.

“Okay, I have all of you guys gathered here because I have some news. I’m pregnant.” I told them.

There wasn’t any movement for a while or any sounds made.

“You’re pregnant?” Damon asked.

I nodded slowly. He asked quietly because he knew he wasn’t the dad.

“ Who’s the dad then?” Stefan asked.

“Obviously the last guy she slept with.” Caroline said. Everyone turned to Damon, who was staring at me intently.

“We haven’t slept together since she came back.” He replied.

Now all the eyes went back to me.

“So who is the dad then?” Elena asked. I took a deep breath and sighed.

“Klaus.” I answered.