Chapter 31: Heartbroken

Katherine’s POV

I was on my laptop, quickly pulling out the USB out of my bag and plugged it in. There it was, right on my screen. All the evidence I needed to end this once and for all.

Adrianna’s POV

The party was going great. Everyone was here and having a good time. I still missed Damon and me spending personal time together. I believed that when Klaus comes for me, he won’t get me. I believe that our side will win and I’ll get to spend the rest of my life with Damon. Over the past months I’ve known him, I realized that he and our small circle of friends had never abandoned me. They stuck with me the entire time when my brother and mother left me. I truly appreciated these people. They were my new family. I was walking downstairs coming from the bathroom when I heard Katherine call my name.

Katherine’s POV

I heard her coming down towards my room.

“Adrianna! Could you come in here for a second?” I yelled out.

She walked in all smiles and happiness, something that disgusted me.

“Hey Katherine, what’s up?” she asked.I patted the spot next to me and she came and sat on the bed.

“I have some horrible news. I found something that is so bad and horrible and just truly disgusting.” I told her.

She had a look of shock on her face.

“Okay. What is it?” she asked.

I opened my laptop and played the video. It was the security footage of me and Damon having sex in at the house. I don’t think she noticed that it was her house, although she did see that it was Damon who was all over me. Or should I say Elena.

“Elena! Elena and Damon! I thought they didn’t have any feelings for each other! I thought they resolved their feelings for each other. Why would they do this? Why would he do this?” she asked.

It was so hard trying not to laugh. Her emotions were all over the place, but right now, she was displaying pure heartbreak. Tears were falling, heart racing, mind shuffling a million thoughts and possibilities every 5 seconds. This was what was supposed to happen. This is what I wanted. This is what he wanted.