Chapter 50: Ours

Adrianna’s POV

 I woke up. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and acknowledged my surroundings. I was in a room, tiny, but cute. There was vintage flower print wallpaper covering the walls. There were side tables and nice dining table for two in the corner.  The comforter that was covering me was white sprinkled with little pink roses on it. Then I heard a noise. I quickly rose up.

There at the door was the man i waited months to see. I down on the bed as he started doing things around the room.

“Are you hungry? I know you must be hungry.” He asked.

I couldn’t answer. I was shocked that the fact that I had gotten here and found him, let alone leave Klaus.

“Addy? Are you okay baby?” he asked me.

We stared at each other for a moment, before I jumped from the bed and ran into his arms. He caught me and picked me up effortlessly.

“Damon? I’ve missed you so much. I love you.” I told him while quietly sobbing into his shoulder.

He whispered back. “Adrianna, you have no idea how much I missed you.” He said as his grip on me tightened.

We laid down on the bed and he held me for a while. After that we just looked into each other’s eyes, savoring each other’s presence. “Why didn’t you look for me Damon?” I asked him after a while.

He caressed my face before answering, “I didn’t look for you because Katherine convinced us you were dead.” He answered.

“You thought I was dead? I didn’t die, at least I think so.” I said.

“Tell me what happened.” He said.

I explained what happened during and after the car crash. He got angry. Once I mentioned Klaus, he was off the bed and pacing.

“How did that fucker get to you before we did! Damnit I shouldn’t have let you go!” he yelled.

I just kept quiet and looked at him. He looked at me solemnly before he sat down on the bed with me again and caressed my face. “Not a day went by without me thinking about you. You are my world and I love you.” He told me.

With those words etched onto my heart forever, I kissed him as if it was the first time we did it. I was a bit disappointed when it ended, but I wasn’t the only one who was.

Damon growled as he pulled away, hearing my stomach grumbling. “We need to get you something to eat.” He said getting up. 

I quickly pulled him down and pushed him on his back and started to kiss him. “I’m not hungry, I just wanna be here with you.” I said as I kissed him. He was kissing back, which was a good sign.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded as my stomach deceived me by rumbling again.

“Dammit.” I whispered under my breath.

Damon chuckled and pulled me off of him.“C’mon Addy. They have a great breakfast bar downstairs.” He told me as he went into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and looked around. I wasn’t with Klaus and Rebekah anymore. I was here with the man I loved from the very beginning.

I was finally free.