Chapter 20: What the Hell Are YOU Doing Here!

Adrianna's POV

“DING DONG!” sounded the doorbell. I ignored it. “BANG! BANG! BANG!” pounded the door. Who the hell was at the door at 6 am?  I ignored it too. The door went off and so did the bell. I was getting frustrated. I immediately opened my eyes. The sun was shining brightly in my face. So squinting in the eyes occurred. “COMING!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I tried to get up, but there was something holding me down. There was an arm. The arm was attached to a body of a man with beautiful black hair. I looked under the sheets. Holy Shit! I slept with Damon Again! His arm was like a freaking anvil; though by my yelling at the door, it seemed to wake him up. “Oh, God. What time is it?” he asked in a weary voice. “It’s 6 am in the morning. There’s someone at the door.” I said. I got up, but I was instantly pulled down. I turned my face and Damon’s face was already there, our lips touching for the many times in my life. I always felt infinite. Every kiss was different. He suddenly stopped and I felt normal again.  “Last night was great.” He complimented. He retreated back to my lips and I felt invincible again. He stopped and looked at me. “We sealed the deal kiss.” He said. I smiled and he smiled. Then the door pounded, which ruined the perfect moment between my beautiful boyfriend and I. “I should go get that.” I whispered, still memorized by his ice blue eyes. He let me go and I stood up. I almost ran out the door, before Damon caught me. “Adrianna, you’re naked.” He said smirking. I looked down. Well, he was enjoying the show. I put a robe on and smiled. I walked towards the door. Damon appeared before me and he quickly kissed me on the lips. I smiled and ran out the door. There was the banging on the door. I opened it. Then there he was. “Hi Adrianna.” He said. I froze in awe. The only thing that escaped my lips in a breathless whisper was, “Daddy?”