Chapter 28: New Discoveries

Adrianna’s POV

After my mother left, Damon and I went out to eat, and then we went back to his place. Everyone except Matt and Tyler were there.

“Well, what happened?” asked Stefan.

“My mom moved away, but she gave me a really awesome gift.” I answered.

“What?” Elena asked.

“It’s a ring that protects her from the death from a supernatural creature.” Damon answered for me.

“Yeah, my mom gave it to me after she told me I was a Blackwood witch.” I said.

Just then, I heard Bonnie gasp. She pointed her hands at me and began murmuring a spell. Suddenly, I felt my throat close. I couldn’t breathe anymore.

“Bonnie, what the hell are you doing!” I heard Damon yell.

I felt my knees touch the ground as I touched my neck with one hand reached out to Bonnie with the other arm.

“BONNIE! STOP!” Elena screamed with tears in her eyes.

Then, my throat opened up. I was able to breathe again. I gasped for air while Damon tried to help me up.

“Why did you do that?” I asked her.

“She could’ve died!” Damon angrily spat.

“I know, it’s just something I had to do. I saw your ring and I knew you were okay.” She said.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Elena asked. “I’m sorry.” She said before rushing out the door.

Bonnie’s POV

“My mom told me I’m a Blackwood witch.” Adrianna said.

I gasped. Blackwood witches have a very destructive and very deadly dark magic.

Blackwood witches have to be killed. I used my suffocation spell on her. She stated losing air.

“Bonnie, what the hell are you doing!” Damon yelled.

Adrianna fell to the ground, her hand on her neck. She reached out to me.

Then I saw it; the ring on her finger.

“Bonnie, stop!” Elena screamed. I stopped.

She fell to the floor gasping for air while Damon tried to help her up.

“Why did you do that?” she asked.

“I could’ve died!” she said.

“I know, its just something I had to do. I saw the ring on and I knew you’re going to be okay.” I told her.

"What are you talking about?” Damon asked.

“I’m sorry.” I said grabbing my things and running out the door.

The Pure Crystal will protect her from the dark magic growing inside of her.