Chapter 26: Just Passing By

~A Few Weeks Later~ 

I practically moved into the Salvatore residence. Although I had nowhere else to go, this was my home now.

~A Few Weeks Earlier~

I arrived home under the watchful eyes of Damon. I looked at my house. My mother’s car was in the driveway, but I didn’t want to talk to her after being gone for 2 days. It was an early, rainy Sunday. I felt Damon’s hand touch mine.

“I’ll go with you, if you want.” He suggested. I nodded.

We went outside while running to the doorstep. I opened the door to find everything in boxes.

“Adrianna, where have you been?” my mother asked frantically.

She ran up to me and hugged me a little too tight. I was too stunned to hug her back. Our house looked the same way it did when we first moved here.

“What is all this?” I asked gesturing to all the boxes around me. She turned to me and grabbed my shoulders.

“Adrianna, we have to leave. Danger is coming…”

“Klaus.” I replied.

She blankly looked at me. “How do you know?” she asked.

“I know you’re a witch. I am too.” I told her. She hugged me. “Oh, I’m so glad you know.” She said joyfully.

“Why didn’t you just tell me?” I asked.  “Because you’re not just any witch.” She said.

I looked at Damon. He had the same expression I had, confused. My mother noticed him, but did not care. She rummaged through some boxes, and then pulled out a really big book. It looked like Bonnie’s gremoir. She sat on the couch and motioned me to sit next to her. She opened the book and flipped some pages until she found what she was looking for.

“Got it!” she exclaimed, stabbing the page with her finger. “You’re a Blackwood witch.” She told me.

“What does that mean?” I asked her. “Blackwood witches are different from other witches. Their blood can resurrect anything from the dead.” She explained.

I looked at Damon and he looked at me. “I can bring back anything from the dead?” I asked.

“Yes. Anything that lives.” She answered.

“So, Klaus doesn’t want her magic, he wants her blood.” Damon stated. My mother nodded in agreement.

“Which is why I want to get you out of here, Addy.” My mother said. “Mom, he’s gonna find me anyway. Anywhere I go.” I told her.

She was on the verge of tears, but I hugged her quickly before she started crying. “Mom, I’m gonna be fine. I’m going to stay in Mystic Falls and fight off Klaus.” I assured her.

“You can’t fight Klaus, he’ll kill you!” she said. “He won’t kill what he wants most. Besides, we have protection for Adrianna.” Damon butted in.

“Like who?” my mother asked.

“4 vampires, 2 witches, Professional Vampire Hunters and a hybrid.” Damon answered. My mother was at a loss for words.

“I’ll be careful. I’m gonna be fine.” I reassured. She turned to Damon.

“Are you sure you can kill him?” she asked.

“She’s our 1# priority.” He answered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm just doing a spam post or whatever because i have alot of chapters written up and not published. So now i can publish them! Adrianna is a Blackwood Witch. This is a character i made up and its not real. Their powers include

~Raise the dead with their blood or heal somebody with their blood

~ Can enter as spirits (Like all witches)

~A very complicated immortality power that has multiple loopholes

~Be a host to Dark Magic and they are super deadly

Thanks for reading!!