Chapter 32 Left: Part 2

Damon’s POV

I was partying and having a nice time. Although it was cut short when I heard familiar sobs coming down the stairs. I saw that Adrianna was crying. I went over to her.

“Baby, what’s wrong…?” SLAP!!!

“Don’t you dare baby me you cheating bastard! I thought you were finished with her! You said you were finished with her! I can’t believe I believed you!” she yelled.

By now everyone was looking at us so I vampire sped us outside.

“Dammit Damon, let go of me!” she retaliated.

I held her still until she stopped moving and looked at the ground. “Adrianna, what the hell happened! What are you talking about?” I said.

She sniffled and looked up at me with her red eyes.

“I know about the video Damon. I saw you and Elena having sex together! How could you Damon! You said…” “Adrianna that wasn’t Elena! It was Katherine!” I told her.

Then I realized what I said after more tears poured down her face. “You had sex with Katherine! That's worse Damon! She pushed me off of her and went towards the house.

“No Addy, that's not what I meant!” I yelled going after her.

“Then what the hell did you mean? I prefer vampire girls over human ones!” she retorted.

“Absolutley not…”

“Damon! Just stop! I need to leave, I need to go somewhere. Somewhere where you do not exist.” She said.

Just then, Elena and Stefan came out.

Was she leaving me?

No, she can’t.

“Adrianna please. I’m in love with you.” I said grabbing her hand.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to me. Everyone turned around to me. Man, it felt so good to finally say that. Adrianna took a deep breath before saying,

“Are you still in love with Katherine or Elena? Just say no if you aren’t.”

I stood still, looking into her heartbroken eyes and nothing came out. She just shook her head sniffling.

“I knew it. I can’t be in love with a man whose still in love with someone else. I’m sorry Damon, but it’s over.” She said.

Her hand slipped out of my grasp as she went inside the house. I couldn’t believe this was happening. 3 hours ago we were happy enjoying each other’s company and now, she see’s me with disgust and sadness in her eyes. I stood there, hearing her every move as she went around the house. Drawers opening and closing as well as closets.

She was leaving.

She came back out with a small travel bag and car keys. “Goodbye Damon.” She whispered to me. As she drove along the path towards the outside world, I couldn’t help by feel a tear roll down my face.