Chapter 52: Pains

1 Month Later

 Everyone had found out I’d come back to Mystic Falls and that I wasn’t dead. We had a welcome back party and all my friends came to see me. People were overjoyed to see me while others doubted my disappearance. Either way, it was a good time and I had fun. I had settled comfortably into the Salvatore household. 

~Flashback~

“Wasn’t that fun? I have missed shopping and just having a girls day!” Caroline exclaimed.

Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and I had just come back from shopping. I had needed a new wardrobe since I packed all my stuff and left the manor, was kidnapped and escaped with only the clothes on my back.

“Yeah, I really did miss this. Having fun wasn’t a necessity with Mikaelson’s.” I said.

“Was it really that bad?” Bonnie asked me.

“No. I was fed well and the environment was well kept, but there wasn’t a lot of interaction. I felt isolated.” I lied.

I knew Klaus had feelings for me. We spent time together and we were even intimate, but as the time for Andryah’s arrival kept on, he kept his distance from me, eventually breaking my heart into pieces.

“Well, you don’t have to think about that anymore. You’re here now with us and that’s all that matters.” Elena said reassuringly.

I smiled at her and we drove back to the house. On the way, I couldn’t help but feel a sharp pain hit my lower abdomen. I did a good job of concealing my pain from the others, but it still hurt badly.

When we got home, Damon greeted me with a kiss before I told him I had to go to the bathroom. I went upstairs and took a shower. Then the sharp pains returned, this time much stronger than the last. This continued every day for 3 weeks.

Finally, I went to go see Meredith Fells. I told her about the weird pains and not being hungry at all.

“Okay then Adrianna, when was the last time you had your period?” she asked putting on some latex gloves.

I froze for a bit; trying to think the last time I had my period. “It was when I was with Klaus and Rebekah. About 2 months ago…” I answered.

“Within that time, did you have intercourse with anyone?” she asked. I nodded slowly.

She sighed. After that she did an ultrasound and did some tests. Finally she came back with the most shocking news of my life.

“Adrianna, you’re pregnant.”