Chapter 18: Afterwards

Adrianna’s POV

The date with Damon was probably the best I’ve ever had! People should consider dating vampires more! We talked, had great food and a wonderful time. I learned so much about him and he learned a lot more about me. We were now at my doorstep, facing each other in an awkward silence. ‘Damon, I had a great time, tonight.” I said. “Yeah, me too. We need to do this again sometime.” He suggested. “Definitely, I would love that.” I replied. Then we got closer, and closer. Then the door opened. “Well, it’s time for you to go Damon!” my mother said. What the fuck! My mother pulled me in and slammed the door in Damon’s face. “What the hell was that for mom!” I said angrily. She turned to me. “It’s past your curfew.” She said pointing to the clock. I looked at it. It was 11:01 pm. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I was about to change when I got a text from Damon. “Open your Window” he texted. I opened my window. All of a sudden, Damon appeared on my window pane in the flash of lightning. “What are you…” before I could finish, I felt his soft lips meet mine in a blissful kiss. So satisfying, that it made me not give a care in the world, but just feel this feeling for the rest of eternity. It was like anything I had ever felt before. I almost cried when it ended. I froze in complete felicity before I regained consciousness. “That was our goodnight kiss.” He said. “Wait…What…” before I could finish that sentence, he kissed me once again. I felt those familiar feelings again, but much more intense, maybe because of the touching of the face and neck. I knew exactly how to make the kiss last longer. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him in, while he pulled my waist closer to him. He then let go and we stopped. “That was our goodbye kiss.” He said. Then he kissed my forehead, and I smiled instead of freezing. “Sweet dreams.” He whispered. With one quick breeze, he was gone.