Chapter 35 Reawakened Part I

Adrianna's POV

I treaded hastily to the Salvatore manor door. I’m sure they could all hear the slowness of my footsteps, the quickening of my heart beat and the thoughts and scenarios racing through my mind. I wanted to turn back, but before I knew it, I knocked on the door. Elena opened it and welcomed me with a hug.

“Hey, how are you?” she asked.

“I’ve been better. Did Stefan tell you I was coming?” I asked her pulling back the hug.

“Yeah why?” she asked. “Well, you’re kinda looking at me as if I shouldn’t be here.” I replied.

I let myself in and I sure as hell wish I didn’t. I looked around. It looked the same, except for the mass amounts of empty alcohol bottles and blood bags. “I’m sorry. Damon didn’t really clean up.” She said.

“It’s fine.” I said turning around to her.

“I won’t be here long anyways.” I turned around and before I knew it, Stefan was right infront of me.

“Hey…Stefan? I’m just gonna get my stuff.” I told him.

He stared at me intently, looking into my eyes and saying words. I felt as if his words were the only thing that mattered to me and I couldn’t figure out why. Was he trying to compel me?

He was repeating the words, “You will not go anywhere. You will not remember anything that happened at the party. Everything will be back to normal.” Then I remembered that my freaking witch ring couldn’t let me be compelled, so I snapped out of it.

“What the hell Stefan! Why did you try to compel me?” I yelled.

I turned to leave this place but then there he was. Dressed in all black and gazing at me with his gray blue eyes.

“You’re not going anywhere.” he said. Then it all went black.