Chapter 48: I Found You

Adrianna's POV

I don't know how long I had driven. I went from the dusty, hot Vegas air to the cool chilling Oregon atmosphere. I often looked back to see if they were following me, or at least anyone. There was not a soul in sight apart from mine. I finally reached Witch Field. There was a huge hole in the middle in which I hesitantly walked towards it.

Katherine's POV (earlier)

Damon and I had been all over the world. I enjoyed myself, but I'm not sure if he did. I felt really terrible about this whole situation. Me paying my debt to Klaus by hurting someone I had grown to love over these past few months. I felt really guilty for ending his relationship with Adrianna. I guess it was jealousy that came over me, which is something that doesn't happen with Damon, but with Stefan.

Klaus didn't even ask me to end the relationship, just make her feel pain. I could've tortured her by breaking her bones and insulting her, but I broke her heart instead. After I'd seen what effect Adrianna has on Damon, I instantly regretted the night I'd shown her the video. I thought she was one of Damon's sleazy chicks that he used and tossed, not one that he would keep around forever considering the fact that she was an immortal witch.

Now I was here. In the middle of this Las Vegas hotel lobby after making Damon digging up his own grave and burying him in it. I asked the concierge for Klaus' room and went up to it and entered. Everyone was there. Klaus, Rebekah, poor Adrianna and the woman of the hour, Andryah.

"It's done." I told Klaus.

"Good, shall we have a toast?" Klaus said handing a champagne flute to me.

We all toasted but directed our attention to a curious and nervous Adrianna. She thought where she was and Rebekah easily answered her question. I had sat down and rested my eyes for a second, rethinking what I had done to Damon and why I did it.

When I opened my eyes, Andryah was choking Adrianna, nearly killing her before Klaus tackled Andryah to the wall. I watched Adrianna, almost losing her life 2 times today, struggle to find oxygen.

"You and her? Klaus!" Andryah screeched.

Instantly, Adrianna got up and moved to the bathroom and locked it. I sat there and endured the long rants of the jealous ex-girlfriend who was kind of a bitch.I sighed.

"Yes. So what, we're broken up..." and from then on, it was one original after the other.

Then I heard the bathroom door unlock. I quickly removed myself from Adrianna's sight. She made a run for the door, but she wasn't getting anywhere through 200 miles of desert. I popped up behind her.

"You're not alone." I breathed over her.

She'd completely forgotten that I was here.

"What. I'd thought you'd left." She told me nervously.

"Here." I said handing her my car keys. "He's in Salem, Oregon. In a place called Witch Field." I told her.

"Is she talking about Damon?" she thought to herself.

"Yes, I am. Now go." I told her pushing her out of the door. "Wait, why are you doing this?" she asked turning around.

Ugh. I'm trying to save your life and you're wasting precious time. "It was my fault that you broke up with him. I feel really bad because he really needs you Adrianna and now after what I did he won't be able to trust or forgive me ever again. The least I could do is lead the person he loves most in this world back to him." I explained. She stared at me, then hugged me.

"I forgive you Katerina." She said using my true name.

She pulled back and looked at me. "Thank you." She whispered to me. "Go. Get out of here." I told her.