•THREE•

I was sitting at a red light, on my way to Hayes' house. His 22nd birthday celebration was a little earlier today, but I decided to spend sometime with him later on since that's what he said he wanted from me instead of a gift.

It's about 9:30 PM and I feel so exhausted. I've been up since early this morning and I've been out all day trying to plan for and run his birthday stuff. Im glad he seemed to have a lot of fun though.

Where are you?- Hayes

Almost there- Gabby

I can't wait to see you ;)- Hayes

A small grin appeared across my face as the light turned green, so I turned my phone off and started driving again.

-

I rocked back and forth from my heels to my toes and yawned as I waited for Hayes to answer his front door. I love him to death, but I really just want to go home.

The door swung open and I was met with Hayes who had a smile on his face.

"Hey baby." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked as he moved to the side and let me in.

"Im doing great so far." He closed the door behind me.

"What did you have in mind for tonight?" I asked.

"I was thinking, we could go out to a bar for a little bit then come back here." I could tell what he had in-mind for after our bar plans but he knows where I stand on that.

"Ok." I nodded even though I was really tired and kind of stressed out.

We got into his car and headed to the bar.

Hayes' POV

Gabby and I arrived at my favorite restaurant and sat down at the bar.

We ordered two margaritas and after a while, I noticed that she seemed a little stressed and tired

"You ok, babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a little... Stressed." She said as she rubbed her temples and gave me a weak smile.

"Drinks not helping?" I asked.

"M-m," she shook her head as she slightly chuckled "I need a few shots to loosen me up I guess."

"I can get us some."

"No, it's all good. I'm not in the mood to get too drunk." She said.

"You wanna go home?" I asked

"Yeah, in a little bit, just let me go to the bathroom real quick."

"Ok."

While she was in the bathroom I spiked her drink with a little something that will help her relax and loosen up a little. 

I understand what usually happens when guys spike people's drinks but I don't intend to do anything like that at all. I just want to see her enjoy herself and loosen up too, that's all.

Soon, she came back and sat back down next to me then took a sip of her drink.

-

By the time she was done she was pretty drunk.

"Baby, let's go home. I- I have to tell you a secret." She slurred while trying to pull me away from the bar.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I asked "Nooo, I wanna go! Please!" She said very loud

I pulled her back to me so she was sitting on my lap "Baby, relax." I chuckled and she looked up at me with low eyes and a devilish smirk.

"You're really fine." She said then smashed her lips into mine and I felt her smile into the kiss.