DEAR GIRLS OF COLOR

Please, please, pleeeaaassseeeeee love yourselves. Please.

Please know you don't need long hair or light skin or light eyes or to be mixed or whatever European beauty standard bullshit there is.

Love yourself.

Look in the mirror and point out everything you love about yourself.

If you got dark eyes..

Look at you, you over here slaying. It's like infinite darkness in your eyes and that's so beautiful. Plus, when you have light eyes and you're around your crush, your pupils expand Hellas, but when they're as dark as your pupils, you can't see it🤷🏽‍♀️🤙🏽

Dark skin...
MELANIN IS POPPIN

YES

LIKE YOU BETTER FUCK IT UP SUH

THATS MY BESTIE BOW

Your freaking skin is like sun-resistant.

Sunblock who??????

Dark skin is the most beautiful thing to me and that's on some real shit. Idek how to explain it. It's just so beautiful. Idc what anyone says.

Being lightskinned or whatever isn't anything special. Yes, systematically and socially I have an advantage because people wanna be stupid and ignorant like we're not all of the same race. But at the end of the day, we all black and we all oppressed.

Short/non-curly hair...

Booaaayyyyyy lemme tell you.

You don't need "mixed hair" to be beautiful or anything.

4c hair is just as beautiful as 1a or 3b or whatever.

The curly hair isn't "real" black girl hair. It's just a type. Don't let that get you down. Please. You do you. Embrace that hair, take care of it, love it unconditionally. It's beautiful, trust me. Nothing is more beautiful than a woman embracing her natural self.

And overall...

LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL AND WHY NOT LOVE YOURSELF? FORREAL BE HONEST. WHATS NOT TO LOVE?

Love your stretch marks
Love your freckles
Love your hairy limbs
Love your big lips
Love your big thighs
Love your hairy limbs
Embrace your acne
Love your skin
Love YOURSELF

Ik it can be hard sometimes but at the end of the day when you block out everything else and beauty standards and opinions, loving yourself is the best feeling ever. No, I don't fully love myself or anything but I know it feels good to do it.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

This all just came from someone who has light skin, light eyes, curly ass "mixed" hair, and whatever else (ikr stfu do you want a mf cookie???) but I frl just want to let every person of color (especially black girls cause that's what I am and I get how it affects our confidence and self-love) to be happy and confident and love themselves.

And YES I will update soon, I just have an imagine to do.