•SIXTY-THREE•

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I dropped my plastic fork on the tray of hospital food I was given.

"Hey, Johnson, you think you could get me some real food?" I looked up at him with sad eyes

"They won't let me. I already tired." He said while staring down at his phone.

"Then sneak it in." "How?" "I don't know, get a purse or something. I'm starving myself in here."

"I'm not wearing a purse." He chuckled "Johnson," I whined "Please." "I guess I could work something out."

There was a silence in the room, the only sound was from the tapping on Johnson's phone and the busy hallway.

"So, did you see Gabby.. while you were back in LA?" I asked him "No," he set his phone down on the chair beside him "When I went to go ask her if she wanted to come, she wasn't home. She left a note on the door though." He searched through his pockets and pulled out a neatly folded piece of white paper.

He handed it to me and as soon as I unfolded it, I saw neat handwriting.. but it wasn't Gabby's handwriting.

"She didn't write this." I said "What?" "Gabby. She didn't write this." "How do you–" "This isn't what her handwriting looks like." "Maybe she was rushing." "She wasn't. Johnson, something's wrong." I could barley breathe.

"Do you want me to go back and check on her again?" He asked "No, I need to go." I started to get up out of the hospital bed.

"Woah, woah, Gilinsky. Stop, you're seriously hurt. I'll go get the authorities and everything. It's fine, I got this."

"Ok, but I'm still going with you." I felt a sharp pain in my calf.

"Holy fuck," I nearly shouted "Gilinsky, Im serious, I got this." Johnson tried to get me to sit back down. "I'm going, Johnson, ok?"

He thought for a minute then moved aside so I could get past.

He helped me up out of the bed and tried to sneak me out of the hospital.

✨✨✨

I'm bored and I wanna know what's up with y'all

Anything new in life?

What are y'all doing for Spring break?

Y'all got a crush/boo, and if so what are they like!???????????

And if you wanna vent or tell me about your day, go ahead. I love more comments🤙🏾