•SIXTY-SEVEN•

Jack Gilinsky

Johnson and I arrived at the house at about 12:00 PM. Johnson was exhausted but I was anxious to start this search for Gabby.

"You ready, JJ?" I asked him while grabbing my car keys. "G, we just walked in the door. Can I just take like a twenty minute nap?" "Johnson, we need as much time as we can get." "Ok, where are we going?" "To talk to Hayes." "For fucks sake," He rubbed his eyes "and you can't do this by yourself?" "Hayes is actually crazy so I need you to back me up."

He let out a sigh in exasperation and got up from his spot on the couch.

Hayes

"And deep down she knows.. she knows, and I know she knows," I sang along to J. Cole playing in the car.

I rested my head back on the seat while I was stopped at a red light, thinking if I should go to Gabby's old apartment to get her some of her stuff. I'm headed back to my house right now to get a few items but I don't know if getting her stuff is the best idea.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the light turning green.

A few minutes later I pulled into my driveway.

I walked inside and up the stairs to my bedroom. I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed some clothes along with my laptop, a stash of money I had under my mattress, and a few other personal items.

I heard a loud knock in my front door so I went down and answered it to see Jack Gilinsky and Johnson.

✨✨✨

Ayyeeeee we made it to 100k‼️

Tysm for all of the support even though I never update anymore and am never on here anymore. Ima try to get this next chapter up soon though.