•FIFTY-TWO•

I felt the bed sink down behind me and a pair of muscular hands wrapped around my waist. Jack must've gotten home from his trip early.

He put one of his arms under my neck like a pillow and held me closer.

"I'm so glad you came home early." I said, barley having the energy to talk because of how tired I was.

I felt him start to kiss down the side of my neck, causing goose bumps to run down my skin

"Jack, stop," I slightly giggled while swatting him away with my hand "It's too early."

He laid back in his spot and let out a sigh.

I started to fall back asleep when I felt his hand start to make its way into my panties

"Jack." I groaned, but he continued what he was doing. "Stop." I started to pull his hand away, but he just went deeper into my panties.

He gently rubbed my clit in a circular motion and I'll admit, it felt so good.

I let out a small moan and he continued to gently kiss down my neck and back.

His fingers moved their way down to my entrance and he slowly slipped a finger in.

Since I'd only apparently had sex once, I wasn't used to this and it hurt a little bit, so on instinct, I grabbed his hand.

He gently pulled my hand away and held it down with his unoccupied one.

I let out a small whimper in pain and he took out his finger and continued to lightly rub my clit.

"Shh," he whispered in my ear while trying to insert his finger again.

I let out a small moan as he slowly went in and out with his finger, slightly curving them.

I was so wet and it felt so good, but I was also so tired.

"Jack." I moaned and he used his thumb to rub my clit as he continued to finger me.

I eventually came to my climax and clung to him as my body slightly trembled from the feeling. And that's all I remember before drifting back to sleep
-

I woke up alone in Jack's bed, confused as fuck.

"Jack?" I yelled. I got up from the bed and walked through the hallway "Jack?" I yelled again, but there was no answer.

I went downstairs and checked the alarm, making sure that it was still on, and it said it was, so if I opened a door, the alarm would go off.

"Jack?" I called out one more time, but there was no answer.

I shrugged off that dream from last night and went back upstairs to get ready for the day.

I walked into his bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I put toothpaste on it then ran it under the cold water.

While I was brushing my teeth I noticed a whole line of hickeys from behind my ear and down my neck and to my collarbone. I spit out the toothpaste in the sink.

"Holy fuck," I breathed out, shocked "What the fuck?" I leaned in closer to the mirror and looked at them closely. They weren't as visible as they might have been if I had lighter skin, but I'm not complaining about that.

I went back into Jack's room and grabbed my phone off of the bed. I went to my contacts and clicked his name.

It rang three times before Jack picked up "Hey, Gabby, what's up?"

"Did you come back last night?"

"No... Why?"

"I just thought I heard someone come in last night."