Chapter 1.

(A/N): Well, this is my first fanfic. I hope all you guys like it! Tell me what you think about it to post more chapters or not. First of all I’m so sorry if there’s any mistake with gramma and stuff, I’m not English so… I do my best. And this is important the things written in cursive it’s like the flashback ok? Well, that’s all! Enjoy it! :)

June 24th, 2012.

Hey there Dear Diary:

 Wow, this is so awesome. I’m going to live in London, with my best friend, Theresa,  for so many years. I mean, this is going to be so much fun and of course  we’ll have to work and be responsable too, but that’s another story haha.

Well, the main reason why we are here is because we want to be actresses. We both studied drama back home and, yeah, i know it’s going to be kind of difficult but we weren’t that bad at acting and that was our dream and dreams must be followed no matter what.

 A taxi drove us to our new “apartment” in the center of London. It’s beautiful and huge inside. I still can’t believe we are going to live here.

Our first impression about the building was good, so when we walked in the two of us were shocked. Everything was perfect, like if it was decorated for us.

 The apartment consists on a living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 shared-bathroom, kitchen and dining room. Everything we need.

Once we set all up…

 - Well, everything is in order. What do you want to do now? – I asked Theresa.

- Whatever you want, I don’t mind. Do you want to go for a walk around the city?

- Sure!

We went around the city. London is beautiful I have to say. I’ve always wanted to live here. Everything seems so fashion and classic…

When we were walking down the street I saw a poster that said “Casting for a new video clip.  June 25th, 2012 at 8:00 am.

Hey Theresa! Look at this poster! Let’s go tomorrow! I know it’s a bit hasty ‘cause we arrived today but we need money and all, and we have nothing to do, so what do you say?

I say I’m in! But only if you make breakfast tomorrow.

Huum… Okey… -.-‘

We went back to hour new apartment because it was getting late and tomorrow we have to get up early so, here I am now, writing about our first day here, our new life, new experiences to come (I hope so…)

So… Good night!!

———————————————————————————————————- 

June 25th, 2012

Dear Diary:

OMG, that’s all I can say. But first, lets rewind until this morning.

I woke up at half past 6 to make breakfast. Two coffees, some fruit, and some toasts. A healthy but powerful breakfast for the long journey we had today.

I had a shower whilst Theresa cleaned up everything and we dressed up and put some make up on, but just a little.

When we were ready we headed to the place where the casting took place. But, when we arrived we found a huuuuuuge queue.

Ok, we have no chances here. Look at those pretty girls. They are prettier and taller and…

Can you shut your mouth Theresa? – I replied – Look at me, we have nothing to do today. We need money, and god, don’t say you’re not pretty ‘cause the next time you say it I’ll slap you right on your beautiful face. Then, you could say they’re prettier.

Yeah, Theresa. How to describe her? She has brown hair, she is tall, green eyes… She is perfect! Sometimes a little bit immature but I don’t mind at all, she knows how to cheer me up when I’m down.

 After a few hours of queuing we were in the middle of it.

Theresa,  I’m going to the Starbucks to get a coffee, do you want one? I’m sleepy

- No, thanks, I’m ok, I’ll wait here.

I went to the Starbucks and asked for a Cappuccino to take away, when I grabbed it to go to the queue someone spilled all his coffee on my shirt! It was a blonde boy with gorgeous blue eyes like the ocean. I knew him, I knew who he was. He was Niall Horan from One direction. The biggest boy band at the moment and my little sister favourite group. I don’t like them much. I find them a bit arrogant, I don’t know. But the thing is, it didn’t end really well

Oh, God. I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you – he said

I see you didn’t see me… What am I going to do now? I have a casting in about an hour or so, I can’t go home and change.

You have a casting? Wow.  Let me help you. But I’m also in a rush…

Don’t need your help, you’ve done too much today thanks – I said sarcastically

No, seriously, I’m so sorry. Let me give you my phone number and I’ll make it up to…

You know what? Save it, I don’t want you to help me thanks, like I said before, you’ve done too much today. Bye, have a nice day…

Maybe I was a bit rude but I was sooooo angry, so I came back to the queue, with my shirt all wet with smell of coffee.

Hey! [Y/N] Don’t you know that coffee is a drink? Not to spill it down your entire shirt?

Ha, ha. It’s not funny. Thank God I have this cardigan with me. You know this guy, one of the boys of my little sister obsession, one direction? Well, the blonde one spilled all his coffee on my shirt.

What? Are you serious? I love them [Y/N]! Did you take picture with him, did he sign something for you…?

Theresa, no, you too? Besides, how do you want me to ask him for a picture or a sign when he spilled all his coffee on me? Plus, I don’t like them.

After an hour it was hour turn. Theresa and I went inside and there were 5 boys seated in front of us. I recognised one of them…

- Oh God – Niall and I said at the same time when I saw the boys and Niall saw me.