Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 (Continuation day 2)

I couldn’t believe that One Direction was the band that was going to do the casting. I felt so embarrassed after the incident. I knew I was wrong before, I should’ve said him I was sorry, I felt so stupid… They weren’t going to choose us, or at least me.

- Hi girls! – Louis said

Hi! I’m Theresa and this is my friend [Y/N]

I was too embarrassed to say a word

 - Nice to meet you ladies – said Liam

-Yeah, nice to meet you too – Theresa replied

Well, we want you to describe each other personality, how you are, but Theresa you have to describe [Y/N] and the same to you [Y/N] – said Zayn

Well, I’ll go for it first. Emm [Y/N] is amazing; she’s the funniest, craziest and beautiful person I’ve ever met. Also she’s very kind, polite and she’s such a good person, but you have to be careful when she’s mad haha but that situations hardly happen.

When Theresa was describing me I could see the boys but Niall looking at me with smiles in their faces, especially Harry. But Niall murmured something I couldn’t hear

I’m not that sure – Niall murmured

What did you say Niall? – Liam replied.

Naah, nothing, I was just thinking.

Well, I think [Y/N]’s very pretty and seems very nice – Harry said.

It was my turn now to describe Theresa but I was petrified, I didn’t know what to say. But thank God I did it!

Well, basically Theresa is the funniest person I’ve ever met. She always helps me, cheers me up when I’m down, she’s such an angel. When she’s a bit bored she acts like a child, because she loves having fun. And… I don’t know, she is as beautiful inside as she’s outside.

Wow, beautiful description – Louis replied.

Ok, ladies, that’s your numbers - Zayn gave us two numbers, I am #160695 and Theresa is #160696 - We need you to write down your e-mails because if you are selected we’ll send all the information there, and also you can see in our website if you’ve been one of those lucky girls to film the video with us. So, nothing much I can say, good luck girls. Anyone else want to say something?

Can I say something? – I replied.

Yes, of course love - Harry answered me.

Well, I would like to say sorry to you, Niall. Had a bad day, I suppose. I hate waking up early.

Don’t worry [Y/N], it’s all forgiven – he smiled.

Well, bye guys! Have a nice day!

Bye girls, you too and good luck! – they all said at the same time.

It was 1 pm. We went to have something to eat because we were a bit hungry and then we decided to go shopping for things we needed for the house, and of course for us. We love fashion, yeah, I can say we are fashion victims. Anyways, after all of that we went home and we felt like going outside to see how was London nightlife and the atmosphere. So we dressed up and went to a pub.

When we got there we went straight to the counter. A waiter came to us. Damn, he was very handsome. (That’s the waiter)

Hey, ladies! What are you having? You want some drinks…?

Yeah, can we have two mojitos, please?-

- Yeah sure.

He left to prepare our drinks.

- Wow, [Y/N] He’s so hot! I mean, look at him! Have you seen his eyes? And, oh God, those biceps.

Yeah, Theresa I saw him x) Go for it! Haha

Maybe I will.

Haha, you cheeky girl!

The “hot” waiter came with our drinks. It was one of the best mojitos I’ve ever tried!

Here you are ladies!

Thank you – we said at the same time. He smiled at us, wow, what a smile! It was definitely a plus!

So, what are your names ladies, if I can ask?

I’m Theresa, and this is my friend [Y/N] – she smiled back at him

Beautiful names, I’m James. Nice to meet you girls!

Nice to meet you too – I said

I’ve never seen you around here.

Yeah, that’s because we arrived yesterday here. We’re starting new life, well, kind of haha – Theresa said

- Cool! So I hope seeing you around here!

Yeah, sure! – She replied

Well, It was such a pleasure meeting you, but I have to go back to work, if you need anything just call me, ok?

Yeah, we will – I said

We enjoyed our night. Theresa was very interesting in that guy. He talked to us when he was free. He works there but he’s also a part-time model. I didn’t hesitate because he is flawless. He was very friendly, indeed. And we finished exchanging numbers.

So here I’m now, sooo tired. It was a good day though haha. Hope we have luck tomorrow with the casting and all.

Good night woooorld! :)

[A/N]: Tell me what you think! :)