Chapter 6.

[A/N]: I know it’s very short but I think you’ll love it! Tell me what you think! :) xx

Chapter 6

“You’re very beautiful today” I thanked him and we went to dress up and to put a little make up on our faces.

“Ok, guys, we’re going to start filming again. Since it’s getting late we want you guys (pointing to the boys) to film first and then we’re going to start the party scene, ok?”

We all say ok. While the boys were filming all the girls were seated on the floor watching them. I was making funny faces to Harry and I noticed he was containing himself not to laugh, but sometimes I saw him giggling.

“Harry! Concentrate yourself, please!” said the director.

“Yeah, sorry” he said giggling again.

I stopped because I didn’t want to be in any trouble.

The part of the boys was already done and now we had to film the party scene where everybody danced around and everything. The music started listening as we all danced around each other. Harry went behind me and put his arms around my waist as we danced together. I turn around facing him as he smiled at me. Wow, his perfect smile, and those pink lips. I could notice him staring at my eyes and then my lips. Things were getting heated up. It was very warm around here or I was feeling warm? I didn’t know but I was feeling like if I were in a dream or something.

“And… CUT” said the director.

I walked away from Harry and went where Theresa was. I was embarrassed because I knew people were staring at us and Harry and I weren’t dating… yet.

Anyways, the filming was pretty good since the party scene and soon we were all done. The boys were coming towards us.

“Hey girls, do you want to go to my house? I have drinks, music, we can play games… My girlfriend, Louis’ and Zayn’s are coming over too so… what do you say?” said Liam

“I can’t guys, I’m sorry” Said Jane

“Yeah, neither do I” Replied Katie

“Well, I’m in. What do you say girls?” asked Allyson

“Yeah, I guess we’re in”

When I said that I saw a smile forming in Harry’s face.

“Well, let’s go then”

We all went in their cars. Theresa, Liam and I went in Harry’s car and Allyson, Zayn and Niall in Louis’ car. We arrived to Liam’s house; it was beautiful inside, everything so organised and clean.  We heard the doorbell ring. It was their girlfriends. We all said hi to them and they did the same. They were all very pretty. Zayn’s girlfriend was Perrie, yes I knew her before, not in person but she was one of the members of Little Mix. Louis’ girlfriend was very pretty and cute, I think her name was Eleanor, she was just like Louis but in girl and Liam’s girlfriend, Danielle, was very friendly too. We got along very well.

“So, girls, do you want some beers?”

“Yeah, why not?” answered Allyson.

“What do you want to do now?” said Harry.

“Mmm, we can watch a movie, we can talk, play Twister…” Louis said

“I know, let’s play truth or dare.” Niall suggested

Liam came back with all the drinks.

“Ok, who’s first?” asked Eleanor

“Allyson, you!” Louis said “Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Ok, is it true that you fancy Niall?”

She was quite. I bet she didn’t know what to say.

“Mmm… possibly”

“Ok, I’ll take that as a yes. Harry your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Dare”

“Ok, I dare you to kiss [Y/N]"

Wow, that’s going to be our first kiss. I was feeling nervous. Harry went to my side and put one hand on my check and then he pressed his lips against mines. They tasted so good although it was just a little peck. He went to my ear and whispered “I was going to kiss you passionately but then I thought to pay you for distract me while I was filming” he said giggling and I punched him on the arm.

“Ok, Theresa, truth or dare” I said

“Truth”

“Is it true you think Harry is a bit stupid?”

“Yes, that’s true!

“Ohhhhhh” everyone said.

We all played for lots of minutes and when it was my turn they dare me to be in a room with Harry for 5 minutes, we went to the gests room.

“Well, here we are” I said

“Yeah, here we are” he replied

He was coming to me. I knew what his intentions were, but I wasn’t going to be that easy.  I was against the wall now facing Harry. When he was about to kiss me I put my finger in his lips softly.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“I was going to kiss you”

“Sorry, but I’m not that easy. You have to fight for it!”

“How?”

“Don’t know” I said raising my eyebrow and giving him a cheeky smile.