Chapter 63 "Guilty"

7th May 2013

When I opened my eyes this morning I noticed that Niall and I fell asleep in the couch. I woke him up because apparently we had arrived in Norway. It was very early in the morning, the sun wasn’t out yet. We had separately interviews before the concert starts so we went to the hotel to have a shower and get ready before going. 

We were both a bit sleepy. The boys were there, all together, but Theresa and Chloe, they weren’t with them which surprise me, probably they were sleeping or something. 

"Hi guys" I said, but I had no response, instead, they looked at me with a weird face, like if they were disappointed on something. “Hey, is everything ok?" I asked.

"Don’t act like you haven’t done anything, [Y/N]. I wasn’t expecting this from you" said Zayn.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked in concern. Suddenly Theresa and Chloe arrived. She was hugging Chloe and she had her head hidden in Theresa’s neck. 

"Ok, someone tell me what’s going on here, I don’t get anything! Why is she crying?" Everyone looked at me, except Niall, that was even more confused than me, like if I had done anything bad, I swear I didn’t know why everyone was acting like that!

When we had the key of the room the boys took Chloe with them and Theresa waited there, looking at me. I didn’t know her face, she’d never looked at me that way.

"I don’t know what to say…" she said. “I thought you were different, [Y/N] but apparently, you aren’t, you’re like everyone else. How could you? I know you don’t like her, but this has crossed the line. I can’t see you like my best friend or even friend right now, I can’t call you that.I’m sorry"

"Wait, wait wait, what are you talking about? I don’t understand anything!" My voice broke when I said this because what Theresa has just said broke my heart completely. I could feel my eyes starting to water too which make it worst to understand all the situation.

"Look, don’t pretend you’ve done nothing. I’d never thought you will do what you wrote on twitter earlier literally, so… you know what? Just fuck off… and don’t hurt Chloe again" she said and start walking to her room. I stood there with tears in my eyes. Niall immediately wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down.

"Shh, princess, don’t cry over here, let’s go to our room, paparazzis might see you"

I nodded and as soon as I crossed the door, I started crying uncontrollably. What the hell have I done to deserve this? I started to remind every move I did yesterday but I couldn’t think of anything. Theresa said something about twitter, but the only thing I wrote yesterday was the quote, I didn’t do anything else! My phone started buzzing and buzzing as people were waking up apparently. It was twitter notifications. They were fans and I read them all.

They said something like “Fucking bitch" or “You’re the bitch here, not her" or “Go screw yourself" or “She’s perfect and you’re just a sack of ugly potatoes". Niall was sitting next to me. He tried to take my phone away from me several times but I stopped him. When I finished I threw my phone to the floor and laid down in bed, looking at the ceiling as more tears were rolling down my eyes. 

"Princess, have you… have you wrote this?" Niall said pointing to his phone. He was checking my twitter and I saw messages. I clearly didn’t write them at all. They said something like this:

"Like I said before, let’s be true to who I am. I must confess there’s someone I can’t stand. She’s a plastic barbie, bitch, slut… anything you can call her, and I regret nothing" 

Then another tweet from my account said.

"If you’re wondering the person I’m talking about is… Her name start with Chlo and end with e"