Chapter 41 "Make up?"

“Hey gorgeous”

I turned around and saw David

“Congratulations, your first award, and congratulations for moving so fast you bitch”

“Look David, leave me alone, I’ve never been in love with you, and you know that, so stop making up things please”

“Yeah, yeah whatever, enjoy the night beautiful”

“Don’t call me that”

“Ok…. I’m trying to be nice with you”

“I don’t need you to be nice with me. I need you to get lost and never talk to me again”

“Well darling I hope you and that idiot, that I think is your boyfriend, be happy together”

“Of course we will and you know what? You’re jealous because I would never feel what I feel right now with you”

“Let’s see how long it last…”

“Looser…” I said leaving him behind me.

Finally I arrived to my seat and Theresa was waiting for me

“Ahhhhh!!!!! Congratulations love!!!”

“Thank you!”

“OMG, Niall… You… I’ve seen it!”

“Yeah, that was weird and a bit embarrassed haha but I feel happy”

“Yeah, you must be, by the way, why did you take so long?”

“Guess it…” I said looking at her with a preoccupied face

“Oh no…”

“Oh yes…”

“What did he say to you?”

“Nothing, silly things, he can’t say something rational, you know that. But please, don’t say Niall, I don’t want him to be preoccupied tonight”

“Ok darling”

The show went on and the boys sat near us, where 5 chairs had their names.

A few more artists sang their songs and everything were perfectly fine. Theresa won the award for the fashion icon and the show ended with fireworks outside.

We met the boys there and took picture of all of us. The boys said hi to her and everybody kiss her on her cheek, even Harry.

“Guys, we were going partying, do you wanna come?” I suggested

“Yeah, why not?”

“But I want McDonalds first!!” yelled Niall

“Oh my God Niall, you ate backstage!”

“But I want a hamburger!”

“Ok, why don’t you go to this pub near our hotel and Niall and I go to McDonalds?” I said

“Yeah, let’s do this”

I looked at Theresa and then to the boys.

“Excuse us, just one sec” I said because I needed to talk to her

“Hey, are you sure you’re gonna be ok with them?”

“Yeah, it’s not a big deal”

“I’m not gonna take so much time ok? Soon we’ll be there, but I want you to go and talk with Harry”

“Ok, I want to talk to him… I’ll try ok?”

“Ok”

The boys and Theresa went to the pub and Niall and I went to McDonalds. He ordered like 4 hamburgers, 2 boxes of nuggets and chips/fries.  How could he eat so much and don’t even get weight? That was crazy.