Chapter 59 "First Gig"

22nd February 2013

Lots of things have been going on lately. This is literally insane. I have no words to describe how I feel, how thankful I am with my life, with my fans, with everybody who supports me and those who are by my side each day, specially Niall, he’s just a cutie.

When we came back to work, after New Years Eve, I had a meeting with management, they said it was important and that they had a surprise for me. When I sat in front of them they said a tour was coming but it wasn’t going to be my own tour, but you know what? I didn’t mind at all! I was going to tour around the country and God knows how many more. I was delighted to share my songs and a little bit of myself for those who support me. I was going to be the opening of a band and when I heard the name of the band, my reaction was scream as loud as my lungs let me, jumping off the chair, going towards Lucas and gave him a huge hug and each one of management too with a kiss on the cheek. This was going to be amazing! A world tour with One Direction! Can you believe that? It was going to be a long tour but I didn’t mind, I was going to be next to 5 amazing guys, one of them, my boyfriend, I couldn’t ask for anything better. 

When I came back to my house I found Niall in the couch. I looked at him and he laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I said excited

"Good news, huh?" he said smiling at me

"Wait, what? You knew it?" He nodded with his beautiful face as I run towards him.

"You knew it and didn’t tell me before! How could you?"

"Because I love seeing you this happy, that’s why I didn’t tell you, plus, that’s not my job, it’s your management’s job"

"You’re right but I can’t wait, you know… it’s gonna be amazing"

"Yes it is" he said kissing my forehead.

The next few weeks have been crazy! Niall had rehearsal with the boys and so did I but separately, so in the past few weeks we haven’t seen each other as much as we wished. I had a few outfits which I would wear them in different concerts because I don’t like wearing always the same outfit. The music sounded good, all the dancers were doing a great job, so did I. I love dancing so it wasn’t a problem to me, but there was this thing that kept me awake at nights. One Direction will have a huge crowd and I’ve never performed in front of millions of people. This takes me back to the past, I’ve always been an insecure and shy person and I don’t know if I could make it. I’ve been working on that though, they were like panic attacks that made me wanna hide in the nearest corner, wrap my arms around my legs, hide my face between them and just cry, cry until everything was gone. 

"Babe?" I whispered. I looked at the clock beside the bed. 3 am and I haven’t had any sleep. I heard Niall moaned something I couldn’t understand. I pocked his cheeks one more time and his hand crossed my waist locking me in his arms. His face was just inches away from me. This was one of the most beautiful images I’ve ever seen in my life. My little snowflake was an angel when he was sleeping. 

"Ni?" I whispered a bit lauder.

"What is it?" he said with a husky voice. 

"I… I can’t sleep" I said. And suddenly his fingers were running up and down through my back sending me shivers all over my spine. 

"Don’t think you’re gonna mess it up because you won’t. You’re an amazing singer and you’re gonna smash it, ok?" he said and kissed my cheek.

"But what if-"

"Shhh, babe, you’re gonna be ok, now get some sleep" he said and I curled in his arms and I felt them more comfortable than ever.