Chapter 48 "Chloe"

23th December 2012

It’s almost Christmaaaaaas! Yayyy! :D For Louis’ birthday the boys have prepared him a party just for us in a house in the middle of the mountains that belongs to Harry’s step dad. 

This morning I’ve picked up Theresa and her friend from the airport. (This is Chloe)

I’ve missed Theresa so much! I was really happy to have her again by my side! This girl, Chloe was so beautiful, of course, they were models, and seemed like a nice girl. They were going to stay the night at our house, and tomorrow we’ll go everybody but Eleanor and Louis to the house in the middle of the mountains.

After leave their suitcases in the house, El and Danielle phoned us because they wanted to have a girl’s day to go shopping for the party and just to catch up because we’ve all forgotten about each other and it was good to be with them again. Niall went with the boys to entertain Louis and some of them went to finish the last details of the party.

"[Y/N]! Theresa!!!" waved Eleanor. We run towards them and hugged them all.

"Aww girls I’ve missed you so much!" said Danielle

"Yeah, it’s been a long time since the last time we saw each other!! That can’t be possible, never again ok?" I said

"Look Theresa what I’m wearing! You wore this in your campaign!" Eleanor replied showing Theresa her new sweater

"Yeah, that’s beautiful, I remember that sweater so well! Ok girls, I want you to meet Chloe, she’s my roommate, well one of my best friends there and she’s funny, friendly and… well you’ll get to know her. Chloe, they are Eleanor and Danielle, and [Y/N] but you’ve already met her"

"Nice to meet you girls" she said a bit shyly.

"Oh, don’t be shy, we’re like sisters" said Eleanor

"Yeah, you can be yourself with us, there’s no need to be shy" I said to her and smiled, she smiled me back and we started our shopping route. 

Chloe was opening more and more as time went by and yeah, she was like Theresa said, very friendly. We stopped by to have some rest at Starbucks. 

"Girls, I’m going to take a table" I said “Someone please, come with me"

"I’ll go" said Chloe.

She and I sat in a table and I wanted to know more about her.

"Well, how’s work going? Is that too stressful?"

"Well, no.., it’s fine, I enjoy it so much, you know I love clothes and fashion so I’m doing what I like which is good. What about you?"

"A bit stressed about the new single and the video…"

"Oh, yeah, I listened to it, it sucks"

"What? How…? Did you hear it? It’s not released yet!"

"Theresa put it the other day, she’s in love with the song, and I don’t know why she loves it because it really sucks" she said. How could she dare to say that? I know some people might not like it but… just shut up and have some respect!?

The girls came back with our coffees and we talked about what we’ve been doing lately.

"[Y/N] how was your holiday with Niall?" Eleanor asked rising her eyebrows.

"Amazing, one of the most incredible weeks. We really are in love"

"Yeah, I’ve seen it in magazines, the way you looked at each other, the way you walked on the streets…"

"Oh, did you Danielle?"

"Yeah, when I’m bored I buy magazines! haha"

"Is it true what fans say, that his soft spot is in his neck?" Chloe asked me. I didn’t know wether answer it or not after what she said, but I decided to give her an opportunity. 

"Yeah, he likes kisses around his neck, it drives him crazy" I said giggling and shaking my head. “And Theresa, how are you and Harry doing?"

"Well, we haven’t seen each other since I left"

"Liar!!" Chloe said giggling

"No, it’s not a lie!"

"You Skype him every night Theresa, they’re so in love"

"Yeah, but it’s not the same, I’ll be so shy when I see him again tomorrow…"

We kept talking and soon it was late and headed to our houses. Tomorrow everybody is going to the house and Eleanor and Louis will join us later, at night. We said goodbye and finally we got home. 

"Babeeee?" I said opening the door.

"Hello girls, I’ve made you dinner, I thought you were hungry" he said walking out of the kitchen and coming towards me.

"I’ve missed you babe" he said kissing my lips. 

"Me too honey, how’s your day?" I asked taking off my shoes and going to the kitchen. “Mmmm chips!"

"It’s been good actually, we had some beers with the lads played some video games… you know boy’s things…"

"I understand, well girls, feel like home!"

"[Y/N] this is my home" Theresa said

"Not anymore, now is mine darling, you left me here remember?"

"Well, that’s true, but still! haha" everybody had dinner and Niall and I cuddled on the sofa while Chloe was in the shower and Theresa joined us.

"So, what do you say about Chloe, she’s nice, isn’t she?"

"Mmm yeah…" I replied

"Why is that?"

"I don’t know, I think I don’t connect with her, maybe is because I’ve just met her"

"Yeah, probably, but seriously, she’s a sweetheart"

"I’m sure she’s Theresa, I just have to get to know her a little more"

"Aww, are you tired babe?" I nodded with my head, I was dead tired and my eyes were closing “I think you should go to bed, have a shower tomorrow morning" he said kissing my head.

"Ok, I’m going to my bedroom, good night everyone"

"Goodnight sweetie, sleep well" said Theresa

"I’m going in a few minutes babe, sweet dreams, love you!"

"Ok, love you Niall" I said pecking his lips and I saw Theresa getting jealous so I kissed her on the cheek

"Much better" she said.

I’m going to sleep diary, good night! xx

SOMEONE ELSE IS TELLING THE STORY NOW

Niall woke up because he was so thirsty, dinner might have caused that to him so he went to the kitchen in only his boxers, that’s how he slept with [Y/N]. He walked in and saw someone standing there, it was Chloe in just a bra and thong. 

"Oh God, sorry" he said covering his eyes. He’d seen it all though.

"Hi Niall. It’s ok, I’m used to" she said with a smile in her face.

"I was going to take a glass of water"

"Yeah, me too I was thirsty" she said standing right in front of the counter where they keep the glasses but she didn’t move so to reach the glass Niall was just a few inches away from Chloe, almost bodies touching.

"You’re so sexy Niall"

"Om… Thank you, I guess… I really don’t know what to say" Niall giggled.

"Just say thank you" she said smiling “If [Y/N] wasn’t your girlfriend I’d do anything to be with you. Goodnight love, sleep well" she said kissing his cheek.

He didn’t say a word. He was petrified! What was that for? “Ok, let’s forget it, I’m being paranoid or something, let’s go to sleep" he thought.