Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"

The party was almost finished. There were just a few guests left but they were going now. Harry was going to take Theresa to his house finally convincing her and so was Niall with [Y/N].

There were paparazzis everywhere and they didn’t want to make it official yet so the two girls were hand in hand whilst they arrived to the parking. [Y/N] and Theresa had to hide so that the paparazzis couldn’t take pictures of them going out of the parking.

[A/N]: Play Kiss me by Ed Sheeran here if you want :) And please, tell me what do you think about this chapter when you finish. I will really appreciate that. Thanks xx 

Harry and Theresa arrived to his house. The passion between them took over and started kissing the second after closing the door. They really like each other, they show it with each movement, kiss, hug or even with just one look, but they’re too blind to see it.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, without interrupting the kiss. He placed her on the side of the bed and started lifting her dress.

 “I want you to be mine tonight” he whispered in her ear. “And I told you I were going to see your new lingerie” he smirked and she giggled making him wanting more.

Meanwhile Niall and [Y/N] arrived to his home. Like the gentleman he is, he opened her the door and helped her getting out of the car and leading her to the front door. He left the keys on the shelf.

“I’m glad I can call you mine now”

“And I’m glad I’m yours” she said intertwining her fingers with his. He couldn’t stand it more. He wanted her so badly. He kissed her slowly pushing her against the wall carefully. Then he moved to her neck making her shiver.

“I want you” he whispered “Are you sure you want to do this? If not I can stop”

“Shut up Horan” she said kissing him passionately. They made their way to the bedroom. Before he laid her on the bedroom he helped her taking off her dress carefully showing her skin. He looked at her and kissed her shoulders.

“You’re perfect” he said kissing her again, this time deeper.

Harry and Theresa were making out seated on the bed. His hands were drawing small circles on her back as she was playing with his little curls from the bottom of his neck.

He made his way to her bra and he took it off easily.

“Hey, you did it fast” Theresa said

“Yeah, practise makes perfect”

[Y/N] took off his shirt and with her fingers drew a line from his chest to his abs, staring at them. Now the two of them were on the bed, kissing passionately when he made his way to her bra taking it off.

Harry kissed every inch of her body, starting from her mouth to her legs stopping in her stomach. That was one of her soft spot and Harry knew it. He made her gasp every now and then making her breathing faster

“Harry, please… don’t tease”

“I know you like it babe, shh” he said kissing her on her lips again.