Chapter 32 "Shopping"

12th September 2012

Hi Diary!

Today has been sick! We had fun! Theresa, Eleanor, Perry and I went shopping for Niall’s birthday. We bought the decoration, his presents and of course our outfit for tomorrow! It’s going to be perfect, or at least I hope so!

This morning all the girls met at the Starbucks of the shopping centre to have breakfast all together and decide what were going to buy him. Once we decided what we were going to buy him, the first thing we did was going to get it. We kept it on the boot of Perry’s car.

So, afterwards we went shopping to decorate the place. We bought some balloons, tiny lights, like the Christmas ones, we also bought a crown for him and a crown for the princess that people would chose for him, like the Prom process.

We hired a catering with tones of food for him. Zayn would be the DJ. We also chose the cake that he will love it! And I don’t know if anything else. I can’t remember right now…

Well, the last thing but the most important was choosing our outfits. We went to every shop of the shopping centre.

When we walked by Victoria’s secret shop the girls stood there looking the underwear. They whispered a few thing on their ears and then looked at me

“Oh, no. I’m not going to buy sexy lingerie!”

“Yes, you’re going!” said Perry grabbing my hand and walking in the shop.

They went literally crazy grabbing bras, thongs and everything they saw.

“Omg, try this one!” said Theresa

“And this one is beautiful”

“Well, Niall loves red underwear” said Eleanor

“How do you know that?” I said

“They talk about girls every time. It’s a nightmare, trust me, I know what I’m saying”

I went to the fitting rooms and so do they with some bras and thongs as well.

They wanted me to try like a hundred of bras and thongs. Were they crazy?!

After 2 hours inside the shop, we already decided what we were going to get.

“I don’t know why we went to that shop. I don’t need underwear!”

“I know you don’t need, but you need lingerie!” said Theresa

“I’m not going to do anything”

“That’s what you think. Niall loves you so much. He seems so in love with you when he looks at you and I know he wants you so badly, so it could happen” said Eleanor

It was late now and we headed to the place to decorate everything or at least half decorate it. The boys were there and they saw us with the Victoria’s secret bags.

“Oh, girls shopping uh?” said Zayn

“Can I see it babe?” asked Louis

“Nope, that’s a surprise” answered Eleanor hiding the bags.

“Well, let’s start. Zayn and Perrie, set up the music equipment. Louis and Eleanor, would you do the catering and stuff? Harry and Theresa, you’re tall, so could you put all the lights and everything? And… Liam and I would clean a bit, is that all right?”

“Yes, miss” they all said

“Ok, so, let’s work!”

We put some music on to make it funnier and everybody went to do what they were told.

THERESA’S P.O.V

Harry and I were setting up the lights. I was going to stand up in a chair to set them but I needed someone to be there and hold me in case I could fall over.

“Harry, I’m going to put this lights right there, could you please hold me? I don’t want to be hurt and I’m a bit scared of heights”

“Ok, babe, don’t worry. You’ll always be safe with me” he said giving me a smile and I shook my head giggling.

I was with my hands up trying to put the lights correctly and although I was tall enough I had to incline a bit to reach the ceiling showing a bit of my stomach.

“Harry, you’re eyes. I’m watching you”

“Theresa, I can’t control myself, and you know that”

“Ok” I said as he was holding my hips. Suddenly I lost my balance and I was going to fall over but Harry picked me up bridal style.

“Wow, that was close” I said

“I told you. You’ll always be safe with me”

“Thank you, Styles” I said messing up his hair

“By the way, why have you bought victoria’s secret lingerie?” he asked me

“I can’t buy lingerie now, Hazz?” I said decorating the lights

“Yes, of course you can, but did you buy it for someone special?” he said now helping me and grabbing my hand.

“Who knows?” I replied winking at him.

YOUR’S P.O.V

It was now super late and we had dinner there, all together to carry on with the decoration. Everything was done! Yeah! J It was beautiful. Everything just like I planned.

“Wow, it’s gorgeous” said Harry

“Yes it is” Perry added

“I’m sure Niall will love it”

“Yes, he will”

“Well, guys, thank you so much for your help. Everybody has done a very good job. I’m tired so I think I’m gonna head back home to rest for tomorrow”

“Yeah, you’re right. We should go”

“Hey, girls, what if we meet at someone’s house before the party and go together?” suggested Perry

“Yeah, why not?” Theresa said

“Come over to ours” I said

“Can we go too?” asked Louis

“No, babe, it’s a surprise”

“What it’s a surprise?” Harry said

“Our outfits!”

“Oh, right, girls,…” said Zayn rolling his eyes.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow girls. You can come over at anytime. We’ll be home!” Theresa and I said leaving the place.

When we got home I had a shower and checked my phone. I left it because the battery was dead this morning and I found a text from Niall.

“Hey, you haven’t visited me today L I’m sad. I wanted to see your beautiful face, but I’m sure you had work or something to attend, so I forgive you. Tomorrow I’ll leave the hospital! Yayyyy! I’m very happy, so hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow maybe? Love you [Y/N] xx”

I felt a bit bad, but he would understand everything tomorrow. I texted him back.

“Hi Ni! I hope you’re feeling better! And yes, my day was very busy today. I have just arrived home. I wish I could’ve gone to visit you but it was impossible. Whose tomorrow’s birthday? Are you excited!!? I am! J I’ll see you tomorrow Niall! Good night! Xx”

And soon I received another text from him.

“Hell yeaah! My birthday! I’ve totally forgotten about it! Sleep well babe! Sweet dreams! J x”

And well, now I’m here. Laid on the bed writing but I can’t keep my eyes open. Tomorrow will be a long day, so…

Good Night diary! J