Chapter 70 "clubbing"

31st May 2013. 

THERESA’S P.O.V

Harry and I are meeting in just a few minutes in a coffee shop to talk about what happened. Since that day we’ve been acting weird and this situation wasn’t healthy for us at all. I’m walking quickly down the streets with my phone in my hand because I was quite late. I could see the cafeteria in the corner and I rushed over there. I nervously opened the door and looked for Harry. There he was, in the table we always used to sit. He looked at me and stood up to greet me.

"I’m so sorry Harry" I said apologizing for being a bit late.

"It’s ok" he gave me one of those beautiful smiles that made you feel weak at your knees and then helped me sit down. He sat in front of me and had a deep breath.

"Ok, where do we start?" I asked him.

"You know what I think about Chloe, Theresa"

"But, I just can’t understand why you don’t want me to be around her, she’s my friend, she’s done nothing wrong to you. I don’t know"

"Theresa, please, we’re not here to fight again, are we?"

"I’m sorry" I stated. “What I’m trying to say is, I know that you are worried about me, but I have no proofs to see that Chloe has force [Y/N] to confirm that she was the one who wrote the tweets, because who wrote the tweets? If Chloe would have written them she wouldn’t have been crying all night long for a week or so. And I don’t know…" We stood silence and Harry was looking down to his hands. 

"Well, I don’t agree with you but it’s ok for me if you want to hang out with her, but please, just understand me, I don’t want you get hurt" I gave him a confident smile. Of course I wasn’t going to be hurt. I placed my hand on his and he looked up at me.

"Everything’s ok now? I know sometimes I can be an idiot about it but it’s just because I care about you" he said quietly but loud enough for my ears to hear.

"Yes, love, everything’s alright" I said and we smiled widely. After we finished our coffee we said goodbye and arranged to meet up later on in the club we were going. I then headed to the hotel Chloe and I were staying it while we were in London. I walked till the door and I could notice Chloe was talking on the phone. She was saying something like tonight but I couldn’t hear well.

"Hi love" I said closing the door. She whispered an I’ll call you later and hanged up the phone. 

"Hi, how was it?" she asked me worried. 

"Nah, everything’s cool now" I said smiling. 

"I’m so glad babe, you and Harry are perfect for each other"

"Haha, thanks sweetie, but what about if we look for someone special for you tonight?" I said raising my eyebrows and opening the wardrobe to see what we were going to wear tonight.

YOUR’S P.O.V

"I love you" Niall whispered giving a peck in my lips for the 50th time that afternoon. I just giggled because he was so cute and lovely and I just wanted to have him in my arms all day. 

"why don’t you come?" he asked me again. He’s been all day begging for me to go tonight to the club with him and the boys. But you know so well who were going to be there. Although I have now the support of the boys and everything I couldn’t feel comfortable around them when Theresa and Chloe were around.

"I’ve already told you Ni" I said getting off of his arms, but he pulled me back to him. 

"Please, I want to dance with you. I want you to be with me"