Chapter 39 "LA Baby"

CHAPTER 39

17th September 2012

Wow! The photoshoot has been amazing! Theresa’s been fantastic! Prettier than ever!

We both woke up in the morning, super early, Theresa more nervous than me, and I was nervous, I didn’t know why! I was happy for her, perhaps. We headed to the set where the director of the photoshoot greeted and explained to her what she had to do. Apparently is a fashion campaign for the brand [Insert your favourite brand here] for teenagers and well, they wanted her to be the face of the new season.

The stylists chose the outfits for her, they did her hair and her make up and soon she was posing for the photographer. I was standing behind them and crossing my fingers. Every now and then I smiled to tell her that everything was going great and that she was fabulous.

I checked my phone for the first time this morning. I found a text from Niall, it said:

“Princess! We’ve arrived! I’m exhausted and I might go to bed early today. I miss you already. Love you xx Chat later maybe? J”

I checked the time. It was 10 in the morning. He was probably sleeping right now but I decided to text him back for him to see it when he woke up.

“Good morning Nialler! Probably you’re sleeping at the moment but yeah… I’m on the set of the Photoshoot Theresa is modeling for! She’s doing great! Have some rest and yeah, when you had time just give me a call or text me and I’ll be on. Miss you babe!”

Suddenly I received a text message, from him again.

“I hate jetlag! Seriously!! I can’t sleep! Today is going to be a very busy day for us, so I probably won’t be able to skype you but at least I want to phone you. Harry and I are sharing room, so I’ll talk to him about this thing later, when we have time. Love youuuu!! Xx”

The day passed by and well, it was a bit boring. I was just standing there doing nothing, just supporting her. I decided to have a walk around the set and have a coffee or something, because I didn’t know what to do.

I came back to the set and finally they were almost finished. The director said that the campaign was going to be released next week and that’s why they changed the date of the meeting. Her face was going to be in every country, promoting the brand and they were happy with her because she had the gift. She was very natural and photogenic.

So basically that’s what I’ve done today. Niall hasn’t phoned me. Maybe he was busy or something.

I leave you here some pics of the campaign

23th October 2012

It’s been a month since the last time I wrote. It’s everything just crazy. At first it was boring, but now? In only 3 days everything has changed!

Ok, let’s start from Theresa’s campaign:

It’s a success! Photographers and brands from all over the world want her to be the next face from their campaigns. She has like 5 new jobs offer each week. It’s insane! And I’m very proud of her.

It’s a pity she’s not in a good moment right now. Harry has been seen with a new girl lately in America. She’s so upset with herself. She sais it’s all her fault because she let him go and now she’s the jerk here, not him. I’m trying to cheer her up but it’s so difficult, she’s in love with him from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes. Truly, madly, deeply in love with him. Niall told me that he couldn’t understand that. Harry told him that he was in love with her but that she was so difficult and moody. So, I don’t know what to believe exactly right now. It’s all a puzzle with a piece missing.