Chapter 28 "Locked"

I woke up this morning feeling better. Theresa always made me feel better. Today I swore to myself that this situation had to stop. I looked at the bruises, the one on my hip was left now and the ones in my arms were still there, so much better now though. So, if I could cover them really well I could put my bikini on.

I went to have some breakfast. Theresa was already up cooking something. She handed me a cup of coffee and some fruit forming a happy face.

“Good morning sweetie, how are you today?”

“I’m better, thank you, how are you?”

“I’m happy you’re better” she said giving me a smile

We finished it and went to grab the things we needed before heading to the barbeque, put our bikinis and some clothes on and put our hairs in good conditions.

Theresa

[Y/N]

Soon we were there. We got in and the boys came to say hi. When Niall was about to hug me I went where Louis was, in the kitchen. Ignoring him completely. If he didn’t answer my messages, why the hell I had to say hi to him when he even didn’t speak to me the other day?

Theresa and Harry looked at each other with an “Oh God, what will happen today” face. But I didn’t care.

I put some music on and started dancing and cheering the party. We talked with each other; some people were dancing around, others where in the hot tub and the pool…

I went with Eleanor to the hot tub leaving Harry and Theresa alone.

THERESA’S P.O.V

[Y/N] left with Eleanor and Harry and I were alone now.

“We need to do something with Niall and [Y/N], Theresa”

“Yeah, I know, but what?”

We started thinking until we had our plan thought.

“Go tell Niall, Harry. I’ll tell [Y/N]”

Our plan was starting now. I went where [Y/N] was. She was talking and dancing with Zayn now.

“[Y/N], sweetie, please could you go upstairs and leave this in the bedroom?”

“Why do I have to go? You have two beautiful legs!”

“Yeah, but they hurt. I walked too much last week”

“Ok…” she said

Good. I hope Harry did well with his part.

Harry was pretending he was waiting to walk in the bathroom but he wasn’t. He was waiting for [Y/N] to enter because Niall was already in. As soon as she entered he locked the door.

A/N: READ THIS PART WITH SOME MELANCHOLIAC SONG OR THIS ONE HERE —> X

YOUR’S P.O.V

I went upstairs to leave the jackets and everything in the bedroom. I walked in and suddenly someone closed and locked the door behind me. Inside it was Niall changing the strings of the guitar.

“Oh, God, no” I said “HARRY!!!!!” I couldn’t believe he locked me inside with him. I was going to kill Theresa after, that was for sure! I started knocking the door and begging to open the door “Please, HARRY!! OPEN THE DOOR!! YOU BOTH ARE DEAD TO ME! THERESA!!!