Chapter 20 "Premiere"

Yes, there they are. Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan, all wearing impeccable suits, hair in its perfect place walking in the red carpet. But they weren’t alone, they were with this blonde blue-eyed girl with angelical smile, yeah, Allyson Settler, and coming all together.

“OMG, girls. They’re together” I said as they were coming to us.

We were in shock. No one knew about their relationship, I mean, we knew about it but not like officially statement. They seemed happy, both smiling and sharing looks walking hand in hand.  And I felt a bit jealous and sad to be honest. But tonight was my night and I wasn’t going to let it affect me.

Harry was first and after taking some pictures and sign some autographs for the fans he came running towards me.

“[Y/N]!!!” he said as he gave me the best hug I could wish in that moment.

“Hello Harry! How have you been? I mean, it’s been a long time since the last time I saw you” Everything was like if nothing had happened between us, if everything was like now, like if we were friends all life.

“Good, lot of work but it’s good to see you again” he said smiling

“Yeah, it’s good to see you too” I replied smiling him back

HARRY’S P.O.V

As [Y/N] was saying hi to the lads I went to say hi to Theresa. Wow, she was gorgeous tonight!

“Hi, Theresa” I said politely as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hello, Harry” she said smiling. I could say it was a smile a bit forced but the truth is, our relationship is kind of weird, it was my fault to be honest for being such a jerk with her at first and when we’re together it’s a bit awkward and uncomfortable sometimes.

“You look gorgeous” I said

“Thanks Harry. You too” she said shyly looking to the ground, and I could notice her blushing

NIALL’S P.O.V

I was feeling super nervous. My heart beat faster with each step I was taking. I was holding Allyson with my hand but it was all wet because I was sweating so much. Seeing her again, after that night was like a bit of a challenge for me. But luckily I had Allyson by my side.

Now, she was right in front of me and she was stunning! More beautiful than ever!

YOUR’S P.O.V

When I finished talking with the boys it was now Niall’s turn to say hi. My hands were shaking and I was starting to feel sick.

“Hiii [Y/N]” he said giving me a “Horan Hug”

“Hello Nialler! I’ve missed you so much!!” Good, [Y/N] you have just seen him and you’re telling him you’ve missed him right in front of his new girlfriend? You’re such an idiot!

“Yeah I’ve missed you too babe. Well you already know her, but well, she’s my girlfriend [Y/N], hope you don’t mind having brought her” he said smiling at her

“No, not at all. It’s fine. Hello Allyson” I said giving her a hug.

“Hi [Y/N] you look fantastic tonight. I’m really excited for watching the film. I’m sure it’s brilliant”