Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"

"A Little Secret"

“Where are we going Harry?” I asked him

“I won’t tell yah aha. It’s a surprise”

“I hate you”

“Oh really?” He said making a puppy face and driving at the same time

“Yeah” I said pretending to be sad

“Well, here we are”

When he opened the door I saw a beautiful park with green trees, gorgeous flowers, birds singing around and a lake with some ducks on it.

“Wow” I said “It’s beautiful”

“Yeah, I know. I used to come here when I was younger to think and stuff”

“But, what about your fans? They’re going to see you”

“No, there aren’t so many people walking around here. That’s why I choose this park”

There were just a few people, not so many so I decided to dare him to play a game.

“You know what I want to do?”

“What?” he said

“You know this game which we have to say the word penis (I said whispering) but lauder each time? I mean I say the word and then you have to say it but louder.”

“Ok, let’s do it” he said giggling

We sat on the grass and I started

“*penis*”

“Penis”

“Penis

“PEnis”

“PENis”

“PENIs”

“PENIS”

“PENIIS”

“PENIIIIIIIIIS” I screamed.

People were staring at us but we didn’t care. Well, he did ‘cause he put his hand on my mouth to be quite.

We looked at each other and started laughing. It was so funny. After a few minutes laughing he said

“Oh God, my stomach hurts!”

“Yeah haha”

We were now laid on the grass looking at the clouds.

“Well [Y/N], tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you”

“Mmm, I don’t know what to say… haha I’m from (insert place here) I have a little sister, she’s a big fan of yours in fact”

“Oh, really?” he said smiling

“Yeah, she almost die when I told her I was going to work with you guys and I don’t know… you know Theresa, she’s my best friend and why do you guys get on really bad? I don’t understand it!”

“I really don’t know, I think she’s a bit selfish and vain, maybe”

“But you say Zayn is vain”

“Yeah, but It’s different, not the same. It’s really hard to explain because I don’t really know why”

“Mmm… ok…” I said a bit sad

“But anyways, why do you want to be an actress?”

“Well…” I said. He touched my week spot. “It’s a bit difficult to explain, because I haven’t told anybody, just a few persons”

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want” he said

“No, I want to” I said, “Since I was little I’ve always liked wearing costumes, play a role and transmit people feelings and emotions. I don’t know, I’ve always liked it. But the thing is when I was 16, I was psychologically bullied to sum up. In fact, I’ve always been bullied my whole life, because I knew that I wasn’t normal and people felt that, so they’ve been telling me bad things and stuff. I know now I’m not normal, I mean, I don’t wanna be like everybody else. I wanna be me. So when I was 16, people that I thought were my friends told me really bad things and I felt terrible, I hadn’t anyone but my side and I felt so lonely… But anyways, what I want to say with this is that I want to prove everyone that I’m special, that I’m worth it and to shut some mouths that were open”

“And what about Theresa, she wasn’t there when you needed to?”

“Yeah, she was, but it was still so difficult”

“You know what? Those people are the ones who are worthless. Don’t hear what they say. You’re the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever met, inside and outside, and I really mean it.”

“Thanks Hazz” I said with a tear going down my face.

“Come here” he said wiping out my tears and hugging me. “Don’t ever said that you’re worthless because you’re not, ok?” and he kissed the top of my head.

“You want to go for a walk around here?” he asked me

“Yeah sure”

He took my hand and I hold his hard. I felt so protective with him… We fed the ducks, goofed around and talked too. I was having so much fun with him.

“Well, let’s go to another place [Y/N]”

“Where are you going to take me now, Styles? I love this place!”

“Haha, you’ll love more this place I’m going to take you, trust me”

We went back to his car and headed to somewhere…

[A/N]: The fragment I wrote about why you want to be an actress it’s real. It happened to me and I want to say to everyone who is bullied or have been bullied to stay strong and not to hear what people say ‘cause everyone is beautiful in their on way, everyone is special. So, to the bullies please, watch your words or actions before tell or do anything. You don’t know how powerful words can be. Thanks.