Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

I’m saying goodbye to this amazing adventure but I must focus now in my own adventure with the man I love and the dream I started a few months back. I’m ending this chapter to open a new one and I hope this is the right thing to do. Here remains all the memories I lived with incredible people, one of the best years of my life, but one of the toughest too. Like I said when I was little, I’m not here to just be recognized but to be remembered. 

Until we meet again diary. xxxxx

"Wow"

"This is amazing"

"I didn’t know she was…"

"Oh come on Cayden, she had a hard life"

"At first it was so awkward when [Y/N] and my… oh God no"

"They weren’t in love, obviously" In that moment the door opened and [Y/N]’s head showed up.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were collecting old things for- What are you doing with that?"

"We found it there mum" Lena said. She was a beautiful brunette girl with blue eyes around 15 years old. She had the same features as her mum and personality of her dad. 

"Yeah, how could you and dad be together aunt [Y/N]?" she made a face of disgust and [Y/N] giggled. “I’m sorry but you’re perfect for uncle Niall not my dad"

"I know sweetie" [Y/N] said. “We were making your mum and uncle Niall jealous"

"Oh, you were?" the teenagers laughed and stood up. Katie was Harry and Theresa’s child. She was the same age as Lena and was brunette too with amazing green eyes. She was very tall as her parents were and had a beautiful body.

"Cayden, would you mind helping your dad with the shopping? He’s just arrived"

"Sure mum" he smiled at her mum and left the room. He was two years older than them and also has brown hair but his eyes weren’t as blue as her sister’s. His eyes were a bit darker and with a strange but beautiful color at the same time. He was strong like his father and was a big fan of football as well as him. Today Harry and Theresa were going to have dinner at Horan’s house. There was a football match between Ireland and England. Theresa and Harry supported England and [Y/N] and Niall supported Ireland so this was kind of a battle. 

"Girls, come on, help me finish dinner"

When they were going downstairs Theresa and Harry had arrived. 

"Dad! I just can’t believe you and aunt [Y/N] were together" Harry looked at [Y/N] making a questioning look.

"They found my old diary"

"They found it?" Niall popped his head from the front door followed by Cayden and Jack, the other son of Theresa and Harry. He had the perfect curly hair of his father and also piercing green eyes.

"Yeah, and we’ve read it all" added Lena. 

"You shouldn’t read other’s people diary, you know that?" said Niall.

"We know, but dad… we were curious about mum’s childhood. She never talks about it"

"And you know why I don’t want to talk about it now, right? Come on, go and call Emily, she’s playing in her room"

"Ok, Emilyyyyyyy come here!" she shouted.

"I said go and call her to her room not from here, Gosh, Lena!" [Y/N] scolded her. 

When dinner was ready everyone helped setting the table and [Y/N] put her green t-shirt on.

"You look incredible in green you know that?" whispered Niall in [Y/N]’s ear while giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at her husband and held his hand.