Chapter 26 "Paris"

Once we were back to the hotel David wanted me to spend some time with me. The whole day was stick to me. Like a chewing gum, I swear. I said no to him because I was tired and I’d say he was a bit upset. But what could I do? I was tired and not in the mood to do anything!

I laid on the king bed and grabbed my phone. I checked my messages to see if Niall had texted me back or something, but he didn’t. Then I went to check twitter. I had lots of notifications from the fans. I twitted them back and followed some of them and I promised to do a quick twitcam later because they were asking me to do one.

“Theresa, come here. Let’s do a quick twitcam for the fans”

We did a short one because I was falling asleep. I change to my pj’s and Theresa did the same thing.

Theresa couldn’t sleep, she was moving from side to side.

“[Y/N]… are you sleeping?”

“I would if you stop moving!”

“Sorry…”

After a minute or so Theresa spoke again

“[Y/N], I can’t sleep. It’s just…”

“What happens now? It’s the monster inside the wardrobe?”

“What? There’s a monster in the wardrobe?”

“I’m kidding, silly. What happens?”

“It’s just…” She was hesitating “You know there’s no secrets between us, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I kissed Harry, and I had sex with him and I’m really sorry and please don’t be mad at me”

She said that super fast. I was shocked. I was hearing well or it was my imagination?

“Please, say something… hello? Knock knock” she said “Oh, God, say something!!”

“WHAAAT? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know, I know it shouldn’t have happened. But we were too drank that night, I guess, and we went to his house and you know… I’m not going to say more details”

“No, I don’t want to hear them, trust me, I had enough with that”

“But are you mad at me?”

“No, but… you know you can trust me right?”

“Yes, I know, that’s why you’re my best friend. So, now I can sleep”

“Just one more thing, is he good at… you know…?” I asked her

“Hahahahah, you pervert, why? You didn’t have sex with him when you were together?”

“No, we didn’t have time, so that’s why I’m curious”

“Well, he’s a beast in bed. He’s so goooood!! He makes you feel like”

“Ok, ok, enough”

“What? You asked me!”

“Yeah, but stop it. Good night!” I said

“Good night babe” she said

And we fell sleep.

Xxxxx

4th September 2012

Oh la la! Paris! The city of love J

We got up early this morning and flew to Paris. We had free time in the morning until the afternoon, so we decided going to the Eiffel Tower for having a walk around Paris. Like every morning I checked my phone to see if I had a message or something from Niall, but again, I had nothing. On the way to the Eiffel Tower the only thing I could think of was Niall though I was walking hand in hand with David but if only he knew how much I missed him. How I wished that was him, not David. Anyways, I’m sure he was happy with Allyson. I grabbed my phone and began typing a tweet, I was in the melancholic mood when you feel the need to write quotes and everything, so I tweeted: “You shouldn’t miss people who don’t miss you, right?”